Russell Brand..urgh

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

:eek:

It's a well known fact that 99% of stories in the Sun are made up of words randomly chosen from a tombola.
Anyway, I like Russell Brand.

"Not at all, Russell. At least you won’t c*** it up like the numbskull from the NME."

The tabs supporting Morrissey? Oh, how times change...

Anyway, I think this is great news. I have a lot of time for Russell Brand - he seems like an intelligent and generous bloke.

"Not at all, Russell. At least you won’t c*** it up like the numbskull from the NME."

We live in strange times. Last week there was an article in the Telegraph saying how Morrissey's words were taken out of context by the NME and generally what a good bloke he is. And now this?

Brilliant.

Viva Moz!

It's a well known fact that 99% of stories in the Sun are made up of words randomly chosen from a tombola.

I think it's true.

Russell pulled out of a (loose) arrangement with my company the other day because he was "doing a video with Morrissey".
I heard this really recently but thought it was too spurious to be bothered putting up on here. So it seems to be true.

Wonder what it'll be like...

Fantastic! I couldn't stand Russell Brand for a long time, but then I heard his radio interview with Morrissey - intelligent, thoughtful and witty, it's the best interview I've ever heard with Mozzer. This sounds like great fun - can't wait to see it.

And I'm glad the documentary seems to be going ahead. It'll be nice to see a doc made by someone who has that passion, who can hopefully put an emphasis on the songs and the effect they had on people, rather than band politics.

Fantastic.

I don't think he is a particularly good stand up comedian. But he's incredibly intelligent and he has an interesting personality.

there is nothing wrong with russell brand. it's very obvious that his style of comedy would appeal to Moz. stop being snobby and look on the bright side - the video will actually get played on music channels now.

Who was the last celeb to featue in a Morrissey video?

Tiffany from Eastenders? (pre-fame)
Kathy Burke (pre-fame)
Chrissie Hynde?
Joan Sim?
A Beck t-shirt?

The mind boggles.
Morrissey's possible worst ever release featuring the ubiquitous Mr Bland. Will he give us his humourous take on sex like an extension of his ego? Oh he does that on E4 anyway.

I wonder if Morrissey has a copy of "My Wooky Booky." or whatever its called. Maybe he used this literary classic as inspiration for his new single.

there is nothing wrong with russell brand. it's very obvious that his style of comedy would appeal to Moz. stop being snobby and look on the bright side - the video will actually get played on music channels now.

Snobby? I wasn't being snobby, I don't even do snobby. I just think the man has been over exposed enough, I'm bored of him. :)

I like Russell Brand, he's got a good way with words.

"I heard his radio interview with Morrissey - intelligent, thoughtful and witty, it's the best interview I've ever heard with Mozzer."

Anyone know where i can listen to it?

I think I found it and am downloading it. Hopefully. I'm a bit of a techno inept.

Back
Top Bottom