Russell Brand

"yeah but he's not RaCiSt!!!! so it's ok!!!!!!"

The Dispatches clip where he was interviewing Savile on the radio and joking about sending over his assistant, naked... unbelievable. Damning. And just like Savile, it seems like his 'jokes' were practically confessions. People knew what he was and their idea of dealing with it was sending him to 'rehab'. Ugh.

The Dispatches clip where he was interviewing Savile on the radio and joking about sending over his assistant, naked... unbelievable. Damning. And just like Savile, it seems like his 'jokes' were practically confessions. People knew what he was and their idea of dealing with it was sending him to 'rehab'. Ugh.

Just like lots of people knew about Savile, lots of people will have known about Russel Brand. Danni Minogue called him a predator years ago, and last year Katherine Ryan explained that someone very famous within the comedy scene was a predator, and everyone at the time said it was Russell Brand.

Just like lots of people knew about Savile, lots of people will have known about Russel Brand. Danni Minogue called him a predator years ago, and last year Katherine Ryan explained that someone very famous within the comedy scene was a predator, and everyone at the time said it was Russell Brand.
It just goes to show how difficult it is for any ordinary person to accuse a 'star' of a crime, no matter what has happened to them. Sadly I think this Dispatches investigation is the only justice that the women will ever get.

It just goes to show how difficult it is for any ordinary person to accuse a 'star' of a crime, no matter what has happened to them. Sadly I think this Dispatches investigation is the only justice that the women will ever get.

It's hard for women to get justice against every day ordinary rapists and sex offenders, never mind mega rich celebrities who have the money and lawyers to use SLAPP and threaten women with defamation cases, as well as running their names through the mud.

It's hard for women to get justice against every day ordinary rapists and sex offenders, never mind mega rich celebrities who have the money and lawyers to use SLAPP and threaten women with defamation cases, as well as running their names through the mud.
An example is the masseuse who dared to make formal complaints about Brand.

Prison
Sued penniless
Homelessness

Hopefully

She was ordered to pay Brand money that she’ll never have in the first place.
Hey light housework!! Maybe you should add your voice to the accusations considering you got the worst of it what with those microwave rays he got your neighbors to torture you with. So far no one else has mentioned any microwave rays. He's a thousand times more dastardly than these people even know!!

Hey light housework!! Maybe you should add your voice to the accusations considering you got the worst of it what with those microwave rays he got your neighbors to torture you with. So far no one else has mentioned any microwave rays. He's a thousand times more dastardly than these people even know!!
I’m too easy to write off as a nutcase. I have no proof it happened.

I will say no more about it. It was 2011 and early 2012 when it happened, and I’ve written about it on this website enough already. The only people who believe me are conspiracy theorists.

I will say no more about it. It was 2011 and early 2012 when it happened, and I’ve written about it on this website enough already. The only people who believe me are conspiracy theorists.
It's funny that you felt it necessary to write a post about it in order to tell us that you'll say no more about it

Anyway, I doubt the recent allegations are true. Russell brand wouldn't have had any trouble finding someone to get it on with. I have no doubt that he was probably very touchy Feely (there's an interview he did with Liz Hayes where he was VERY hands on (and she seemed to enjoy it)) and that's the sort of thing that people these days will turn into allegations of sexual harassment just to feel validated.

Anyway, I doubt the recent allegations are true. Russell brand wouldn't have had any trouble finding someone to get it on with. I have no doubt that he was probably very touchy Feely (there's an interview he did with Liz Hayes where he was VERY hands on (and she seemed to enjoy it)) and that's the sort of thing that people these days will turn into allegations of sexual harassment just to feel validated.
One thing I’ve never accused him of, is rape.

Back
Top Bottom