Russell Brand

It can all happen though. "Russel Brand we know who tried to kill you..." :ROFLMAO: hopefully not
Not being jealous but I've never understood what women see in him. He looks like the offspring of Weird Al Yankovic.

Surprised Morrissey hasn't yet commented on the UK Government's plans to outlaw XL bully dogs.

I wonder where this will all end? His income streams are starting to be shut off. Expensive court cases must be lining up, hoovering up all his cash and self-worth. His wife will be under pressure to leave him.

Moz was close and is bound to make some statement for his old friend, with all the inevitable flak that will draw.

I noticed GB News presenters are at each other's throats over all this. I just saw a Nigel Farage clip where he couldn't resist contributing his brush with RB on BBC Question Time (even edited down RB made him look the horrid dork he is). They're reveling in it all, but I wonder if in their minds they know it could be them next as they are presenting the same sort of ranting "content". I saw Neil Oliver being congratulated by a fellow presenter (who I think is mired in some other kind of unspeakable behavior) for receiving the first steps of being cancelled - Scottish Royal Something-or-other dropping his fellowship due to his disturbing rants on GBN.

The BBC are piling in with RB all over their Newspage. No doubt after failing with Savile et al and getting it wrong with Saint Cliff they think they're onto a sure thing this time.

I wonder how they'll all be if he decides to end it all? That's the way it can go isn't it?

Urg...

NOCancelled_GBN.jpg

I wonder where this will all end? His income streams are starting to be shut off. Expensive court cases must be lining up, hoovering up all his cash and self-worth. His wife will be under pressure to leave him.

Moz was close and is bound to make some statement for his old friend, with all the inevitable flak that will draw.

I noticed GB News presenters are at each other's throats over all this. I just saw a Nigel Farage clip where he couldn't resist contributing his brush with RB on BBC Question Time (even edited down RB made him look the horrid dork he is). They're reveling in it all, but I wonder if in their minds they know it could be them next as they are presenting the same sort of ranting "content". I saw Neil Oliver being congratulated by a fellow presenter (who I think is mired in some other kind of unspeakable behavior) for receiving the first steps of being cancelled - Scottish Royal Something-or-other dropping his fellowship due to his disturbing rants on GBN.

The BBC are piling in with RB all over their Newspage. No doubt after failing with Savile et al and getting it wrong with Saint Cliff they think they're onto a sure thing this time.

I wonder how they'll all be if he decides to end it all? That's the way it can go isn't it?

Urg...

View attachment 95105
Absolutely. Can we expect an hour long interview soon on the BBC with a tearful Mr Brand about all the pressure he is under? Like we did with Phillip Schofield. I doubt it. Huw Edwards wasn't even named to protect his 'privacy' - and he was accused of lesser career destroying allegations than Brand. Newsnight on BBC2 last night was completely scurrilous. Talked about Brand continuously like the allegations were all true - and not just allegations. Will the likes of Emily Maitlis be calling out the 'appalling' coverage of Brand? I doubt it.

Russell Brand has been heading for a disastrous downfall ever since he found fame. You see, RB has no idea that the Devil exists and demons are real. RB is so far into New Age (which stems from the Occult) he has opened himself up to demonic oppression and possibly possession. It’s no coincidence that one of the accusers mentions his eyes turning black and it appearing something else had entered his body during the alleged assault. Drinking excessively and drugs are also an opening demons use. Once they get a foothold they set out to control a persons actions in the most negative way possible. Eventually when they have caused the chaos they set out to cause and the oppressed/possessed person is destroyed the demons move on. I saw RB on his YouTube channel refuting the allegations, his eyes looked lighter than in the past, they looked sad, scared and he seemed to have been crying. It was tragic. I can only hope he moves away from that ridiculous chanting, meditating, praising the universe, seeking good vibes and the rest of the New Age nonsense and realises, as the Devil is real so is Jesus Christ. God help Russel Brand.

Russell Brand has been heading for a disastrous downfall ever since he found fame. You see, RB has no idea that the Devil exists and demons are real...
Yes I watched a few of his videos but perhaps not enough to get a feeling of things being too crazy. Lots of people are into all that new age stuff. Whatever helps them, I don't think the devil has to be involved.

Before moving on I did see one where he and his wife were making shadow puppets out of cardboard and stuff. Bit like Blue Peter. She seemed really nice. I think that's very much the angle she's from too. It all seemed very innocent, though I didn't watch to the end where they might have poured lighter fuel over it all and set fire to it with chanting etc.

In his pre-revelations vid he did look a bit desperate, who wouldn't. Don't need to be a Guru to visualise what's coming.

Moz was vindicated with Kevin Spacey, will he chance his arm with good ol Russ? Peter Katsis has hidden his phone just in case…

Old friend, sure. But where was Brand when
Morrissey could have used a kind word? I think we all hope M is wiser now not to put his foot in.

Urg...

View attachment 95105

Old friend, sure. But where was Brand when
Morrissey could have used a kind word? I think we all hope M is wiser now not to put his foot in.
To be fair though, Brand never slagged off Moz. Brand never did a Bragg. He did say Moz could be 'hard work' at times but I would imagine that's just a statement of fact.

To be fair though, Brand never slagged off Moz. Brand never did a Bragg. He did say Moz could be 'hard work' at times but I would imagine that's just a statement of fact.

True. But that’s not my point. With Brands youtube platform he never once put in a kind word or mentioned what Morrissey has been going through over the years.
It seems Russ was covering his ass and distancing himself from all things M.

Get yer teeth in to Fifi's latest:
She's right. And so is Andrew Sachs' grand-daughter. If he's charged formally with a crime - fine, stop his earnings from YouTube as a temporary measure. But at the moment these are allegations.

RB is so far into New Age (which stems from the Occult) he has opened himself up to demonic oppression and possibly possession. It’s no coincidence that one of the accusers mentions his eyes turning black and it appearing something else had entered his body during the alleged assault.
Demonic possession should be pretty easy to prove in court. Just give him a copy of Razzle and see if his eyes turn black.

She's right. And so is Andrew Sachs' grand-daughter. If he's charged formally with a crime - fine, stop his earnings from YouTube as a temporary measure. But at the moment these are allegations.

get yer teeth into fifis latest,,,,thanks very much, dont mind if i do.

What "evidence" is she referring to?

Back
Top Bottom