Shaking Moz's hand....

Dockery and Son

I've seen him quite a few times and have been near the front for a couple (and nearly died at Earls Court), but I've never got close enough to try to shsake his hand or anything like that. Reckon there's a good chance at the roundhouse or will it be virtually impossible? I'm not crazy (don't worry, there's no Catcher In The Rye in my pocket), but it'd be nice to shake hands with him. Anyone seen the footage from the importance of being morrissey when he shakes hands with the bloke in a TQID shirt and winks? absolutely brilliant.

I hope I get the chance at Sunderland but it's doubtful as it's seated.
I could make a break for it if I can be arsed...anyone else plan on doing that at the Empire?

I've shaken his hand 3 times, and the first time...he lent down and said ''What?'', and I just offered him my hand, he took it and held it, then bowed......My heart just jumped out of my chest.
The man has a handshake like no other.

Don't think I'll ever get to shake it again though...

When I was at the Jacksonville show over the summer I was at the very front and got to shake his hand/grab it a good 3-4 times. Then I helped this one very petite girl be able to by lifting her up. If that girl is one here it was no issue

The barriers are too far away from the stage and the bouncers too scary.:eek:

I shook his hand at Bridlington in 2004 and grabbed him around his legs (pathetic isn`t it) at Sheffield in 2006

Grip

I've shaken his hand 3 times, and the first time...he lent down and said ''What?'', and I just offered him my hand, he took it and held it, then bowed......My heart just jumped out of my chest.
The man has a handshake like no other.

Don't think I'll ever get to shake it again though...
'

I am supremely envious. That sounds amazing. :D

I wouldve surely gotten a handshake at the first Hammerstein show as I was right against the barrier, about center....but the damn stage was WAY too far away. it was really frustrating. :( I was next to Skinner and she stretched and stretched and came within an inch of Mozzy's fingertips...but ALAS, it was still too far.

I wouldve surely gotten a handshake at the first Hammerstein show as I was right against the barrier, about center....but the damn stage was WAY too far away. it was really frustrating. :( I was next to Skinner and she stretched and stretched and came within an inch of Mozzy's fingertips...but ALAS, it was still too far.

And the only reason I got that close at that show was because some kind soul behind me was nice enough to push my fat ass up but it still was not enough. Come to think of it...suprani was that you?

And the only reason I got that close at that show was because some kind soul behind me was nice enough to push my fat ass up but it still was not enough. Come to think of it...suprani was that you?

hmmm, was it? nah...i dont think so....hrrmm

i was next to you at this show. I remember the girl who helped you... Her name is Maya though I don't think she's on the forums.

does he have clammy hands?

No! S O F T
I was pleasantly surprised :)

I got two handshakes, a one hander and the other, I took both of hands and held his hand... :horny: AAHHH! And I will take this opportunity to mention again the frinktastic calf feel I gave him. I almost remember that more than the handshakes.

Decades of loving & seeing this man and nothing until that one night...and it was overload.

GOOD LUCK to everyone - get your Moz shakes & then some!!!

No! S O F T
I was pleasantly surprised :)

I got two handshakes, a one hander and the other, I took both of hands and held his hand... :horny: AAHHH! And I will take this opportunity to mention again the frinktastic calf feel I gave him. I almost remember that more than the handshakes.

Decades of loving & seeing this man and nothing until that one night...and it was overload.

GOOD LUCK to everyone - get your Moz shakes & then some!!!

Oohhh, the calf squeeze! :horny:
I was sooo close in Sparks...so close, but so far away :tears:

After 15yrs, I was able to get 4 handshakes this year. So it's possible don't give up hope.

Yeay! We have a similar story. I agree, don't give up hope. I hope these venues allow for some movement. If you're within 2-3 arms lengths away from touching him, go for it... STRETCH!!!!! :D You never know if you'll see him again - so get it while the gettins good :p I'm older and ballsyer -and thought it might be my last chance... I got what i went for!

I did, in fact, shake my finger at Moz once.

LOL! And I'm sure he did, at you. You silly boys.

Back
Top Bottom