Solo chat is a mess

The Chat was destroyed a few years ago by some bad people. A lot of people used to enjoy the chatroom at one time, and many friends were made. I'd like to see the old days back again, but life don't work like that :o

The chat was great until about 2004. But yes, many friends and marriages made in moz solo chat once upon a time...

The chat was great until about 2004. But yes, many friends and marriages made in moz solo chat once upon a time...

2002-2003 was pretty messed up too you know, with people meeting people on there then eventually cheating on their spouses with those scumbags :cool:
no, not you Tony, you came after, I know that :p
others did not
nuff said

2002-2003 was pretty messed up too you know, with people meeting people on there then eventually cheating on their spouses with those scumbags :cool:
others did not
nuff said
There were a lot of trolls back in the day, but I don't know about the cheater's club. Cheaters will do what they will, regardless of chat room access.

others did not
nuff said

For the record I'd like to state that monogamy is the leading cause of infidelity.

There were a lot of trolls back in the day, but I don't know about the cheater's club. Cheaters will do what they will, regardless of chat room access.
tis true, and obviously I did not hold a grudge against chat, since I reigned there in the horrible year of 2005 :rolleyes:
&
For the record I'd like to state that monogamy is the leading cause of infidelity.
agreed, thats why it aint for me no more :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom