something about Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 31782
  • Start date
it's strange, they ask a question, but they don't answer themselves. gentlemen do this?

it's strange, they ask a question, but they don't answer themselves. gentlemen do this?

My apologies for not being able to respond right away. To answer your question: no, I am not a Christian. If "it is of importance to which denomination a person belongs," then which denomination is the important one? Stating a denomination is important while cryptically not telling us which denomination it is—this is strange, do Russian ladies usually do this?

Morrissey, if he is Christian, is Roman Catholic. Is Catholicism the important one?

choosing-a-preacher-jehan-georges-vibert.jpg

My apologies for not being able to respond right away. To answer your question: no, I am not a Christian. If "it is of importance to which denomination a person belongs," then which denomination is the important one? Stating a denomination is important while cryptically not telling us which denomination it is—this is strange, do Russian ladies usually do this?

Morrissey, if he is Christian, is Roman Catholic. Is Catholicism the important one?

choosing-a-preacher-jehan-georges-vibert.jpg
I think that for every person his religion is important. If Morrissey is a Catholic, then most likely he will be happy with a Catholic woman.
As for me, I am Orthodox, I do not plan to change my faith, including for the sake of a man.
As for how Russian ladies act in general, there were times when even Muslims were converted to Orthodoxy by marrying foreigners. nowadays, it's the opposite, usually Russians accept their husband's faith, if it is different.

If Morrissey is a Catholic, then most likely he will be happy with a Catholic woman.

It appears that Morrissey is already happy in a relationship with a man. Whether Gelato is a practicing Catholic, I do not know, but he is Italian, so he has statistically good odds of being at least culturally Catholic.

It appears that Morrissey is already happy in a relationship with a man. Whether Gelato is a practicing Catholic, I do not know, but he is Italian, so he has statistically good odds of being at least culturally Catholic.
Christian and gay are incompatible, unfortunately.

Get out of here with your narrow minded attitude!
christianity is generally narrow-minded, if you start studying it) neither in the ass nor in the mouth, no freedom and variety of sensations

your brothers in faith may not publish my previous message. :brows:but I also wanted to say that I'm still wondering here, why should I leave?) I watched Withnail & I twice, learned about the beautiful Nancy Sinatra, about Jobriath, some interesting actors and films. so far this site has not exhausted itself for me.

let's go further. a recent discovery. It turns out that Manchester is the birthplace of vegetarianism. I thought it was strange that an 11-year-old boy watched a broadcast that showed the slaughter of animals.
I think, most likely, the followers of the Biblical Christian church even influenced television, because not everywhere you can see a broadcast with footage from the slaughter of cattle.

Back
Top Bottom