1 (Thursday) CORDOBA, Argentina : Orfeo Arena
3 (Saturday) ROSARIO, Argentina : Metropolitano
4 (Sunday) BUENOS AIRES, Argentina : Geba
7 (Wednesday) PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil : Pepsi On Stage
9 (Friday) RIO, Brazil : Fundicao Progresso
11 (Sunday) SAO PAULO, Brazil : Espaco das Americas
14 (Wednesday) LIMA, Peru : Jockey Club
17 (Saturday) BOGOTA, Colombia : Metropol

Kristeen Young will open at all dates except the Vina del Mar Festival.
Tickets should be available for all dates immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristeen Young is one of the greatest American artists of the past several decades. It's nice to see a Morrissey show, and I know a lot of people will only go to see him, but I really think he's just touring to promote her. It would be like hanging out with Elvis, if somehow he were just a cult act. It wouldn't make him any less compelling to observe. Anyway, I am glad that you will all be treated to a few all too brief moments with Kristeen Young. Be sure to get there early.

Kristeen Young is one of the greatest American artists of the past several decades. It's nice to see a Morrissey show, and I know a lot of people will only go to see him, but I really think he's just touring to promote her. It would be like hanging out with Elvis, if somehow he were just a cult act. It wouldn't make him any less compelling to observe. Anyway, I am glad that you will all be treated to a few all too brief moments with Kristeen Young. Be sure to get there early.

I agree. Kristeen can singlehandedly bring me to my knees. Her voice is like an angel. You really think Morrissey's just touring to promote her? I could see why, she reminds me of a star lit sea. What a voice. Nice.

Kate2828

Ya think? He must be a really good friend/lover/whatever to be doing that, aren't tours kinda pricey? :confused:

In Mexico, she was on his tour bus. They go out to dinner and bars together. I'm sure this will be the same in S. America. They're both 'single' - so it's not really an affair, is it? But yes, I agree - there's love, flirting, emails, songs written for each other, meetings = relationship. And there it is.

"Even now in the final hour of my life I'm falling in love again ... again.. again.. again."

Lover? Isn't she with Tony Visconti?

Yeah that's what I thought. This guy was throwing around ideas though, I just went with it. I should've put on my troll glasses when he got to her being the greatest living artist of the twentieth century or whatever. I mean she's pretty flippin' good and overlooked, but that stinks of some guy posting over his pizza and pepsi. :p

Last edited:
Hmmm..."We look to Los Angeles for the language we use. London is dead....I'm too much in love." or something like that..

And she does stuff orally to Morrissey? Yo ma, you is wacked.

Morrissey and Kristeen Young having an affair? What a riot. I can't stop laughing. It's sooooo obvious that Morrissey is GAY, and I love him all the more for it. How can you people not realize that he is NOT interested in women. Aren't any of you familiar with his lyrics? "...the woman of my dreams, well there NEVER was one..", plus , there are so many other homoerotic songs, that I couldn't possibly list them all. Morrissey is NOT bi-sexual like some might think. He likes MEN. Unless Kristeen Young is hiding a big penis under her skirt, I doubt Morrissey will ever be interested in her. He just likes her because she's a bit strange, similar to the New York Dolls. MORRISSEY IS WAY GAY, AND I LOVE HIM THAT WAY!!!

troll

And she does stuff orally to Morrissey? Yo ma, you is wacked.

Obviously. There are quite a few people who speak of jealousy and seriously, I'd not want his penis in my mouth or my behind. In my books nothing to be jealous about. No doubt it is a skill in itself that not everybody is capable of as others would have to throw up or feel pain. I am highly pain adverse and do not associate pain with pleasure. She like Morrissey seem to be sadomasochistic so surely two of a kind met. If they are happy with it, why not. I'd not want to hang out with either given the circumstances. It is also a cool way for Morrissey to get to see her sing every night. I don't know how much paying a prostitute would cost him. This way he additionally gets a couple of thousand of currency on top. It is also more preasurable for him than the days when he hung around street corners in London. He goes on stage, gets the admiration, shakes hands a little, gets presents and has his cock sucked afterwards. A total win situation for him. Not him who contracts any sexually transmitted diseases, only her at best. Oh and her lovely big mouth, the perfect physique for such endeavours.

troll

Ha Ha. Morrissey and Kristeen Young? Yeah right. Morrissey is clearly in love with Jesse Tobias. If Morrissey is f***ing anyone on tour, it'll be Jesse or maybe Gustavo, not Kristeen. And if he can't get into their pants, he probably has male prostitutes brought up to his hotel room, although I hope he's smart enough to realize how unsafe that is. I love Morrissey more than anything, so I'd prefer that he stay celibate, or he should get back together with Jake Walters. Viva Morrissey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

troll

Ha Ha. Morrissey and Kristeen Young? Yeah right. Morrissey is clearly in love with Jesse Tobias. If Morrissey is f***ing anyone on tour, it'll be Jesse or maybe Gustavo, not Kristeen. And if he can't get into their pants, he probably has male prostitutes brought up to his hotel room, although I hope he's smart enough to realize how unsafe that is. I love Morrissey more than anything, so I'd prefer that he stay celibate, or he should get back together with Jake Walters. Viva Morrissey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about threesomes? Morrissey used to state that for him it does not make a difference who sucks his cock or whose behind he puts his penis into. Both possible for Jesse and Kristeen. And surely he admires both equally. As long as he doesn't have to do anything with her vagina, which easily Jesse can do for him instead. That's the philosophy anyway of it all. You are remarkably stuck and conservative. You need to think more freely.

troll

Obviously. There are quite a few people who speak of jealousy and seriously, I'd not want his penis in my mouth or my behind. In my books nothing to be jealous about. No doubt it is a skill in itself that not everybody is capable of as others would have to throw up or feel pain. I am highly pain adverse and do not associate pain with pleasure. She like Morrissey seem to be sadomasochistic so surely two of a kind met. If they are happy with it, why not. I'd not want to hang out with either given the circumstances. It is also a cool way for Morrissey to get to see her sing every night. I don't know how much paying a prostitute would cost him. This way he additionally gets a couple of thousand of currency on top. It is also more preasurable for him than the days when he hung around street corners in London. He goes on stage, gets the admiration, shakes hands a little, gets presents and has his cock sucked afterwards. A total win situation for him. Not him who contracts any sexually transmitted diseases, only her at best. Oh and her lovely big mouth, the perfect physique for such endeavours.

Couldn't agree more. Wheter he likes men or women, who cares. I like "HIS MUSIC."~

Brazilians await you with open arms! welcome Rio de Janeiro MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Brazil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morrissey, we love you!

Wow. Sometimes the cesspool of free speech is ridiculous.

voy a tratar de ir a la mayoria de argentina, asi tenga que manejar 600kmts para cordoba, no me importa nada!

Kristeen Young will be larger than life. To me, Kristeen is Queen.She sings like a singing bird.The first time I heard her (and seen her), it seemed, like I didn't 'really' get it. But then once Morrissey properly let me see the true Kristeen,and their special relationship, her voice and lyrics seeped into the depths of my soul.And,I bonded with her.its monumental.

Back
Top Bottom