Student radio show

robbo12345

Mediocre Member
Hey, I'm just about to start presenting a student radio show and was wondering what songs I should gradually force up on my audience in order to try and educate people to the genius of our man! I was thinking of playin My Love Life on my first show as I am currently addicted to it!

Hey, I'm just about to start presenting a student radio show and was wondering what songs I should gradually force up on my audience in order to try and educate people to the genius of our man! I was thinking of playin My Love Life on my first show as I am currently addicted to it!

These Things Take Time

what radio show is it and what station
My love life is what i would choose aswell

I've just started my own thread about this song but....play "Lost"! If anyone does not like that song then they can't have a heart!!!

It's leicester university student radio. It's called LUSH dunno what the H stands for!

Last edited:

Congrats! I'm sure you will really enjoy it. It's a lot of fun. Also be sure to use it to your advantage. You could get to interview bands you like etc. :D

What genre are you under? Or is it an open format so you can play whatever you like?

this charming man? irish blood english heart? something automatically catchy, you don't want the young'uns heads to explode!

Congrats! I'm sure you will really enjoy it. It's a lot of fun. Also be sure to use it to your advantage. You could get to interview bands you like etc. :D

What genre are you under? Or is it an open format so you can play whatever you like?

Thanks! It's open format completely really, so pretty good for me! :D

Hey, I'm at Leicester uni... when's your show??

Hey its on saturdays at 2pm:)

Thanks! It's open format completely really, so pretty good for me! :D

Hey its on saturdays at 2pm:)

Ok great. You'll have to give us a link if your station does a live feed online. I started my listeners off with tracks from YATQ. First of the Gang would be sweet I think. But if mixing in with some more low key tracks, stuff from Vaxhall would be good. Or you could just blow them right out of the water and play the live version of "National Front Disco" :D

Good luck. Have fun. And if you receive fan mail from inmates don't be scared. Its common.

Ahhh my mate called William wants to co-host, what a great way to start.

This one is for my co-host...'The rain falls hard on a humdrum town...'

Ahhh my mate called William wants to co-host, what a great way to start.

This one is for my co-host...'The rain falls hard on a humdrum town...'

Sorry I can't tell if you are being sarcastic about this or not...co-hosts are double edged swords. Just make sure you are REALLY good friends first. It can get nasty. Well if you are 2 girls anyway. haha. I'm sure you'll do fine. And feel free to pick my brain about anything dj related. Its the only thing I was good at in college besides drinking :cool:

I don't know if I was joking or not myself! Oh we are, he loves it when we sing it to him, he knows all the words now!

Cheers! If im good on radio then we'll have exactly the same strengths :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom