Sudden Hankerings

You win. Just replace lager with a Corsendonk Christmas Ale :D

Ok, I have never had that but I am sure it shall be nice.

Love PTxx.

I feel the need to have something so very random. A mac and cheese sandwich. But not just any mac and cheese, the cheeseburger mac and cheese from Smac in NYC. They mix mac and cheese with some meat (sorry veggie peeps) and you top it with mustard and ketchup. That on some nice wheat toast sounds AWESOME right now.

I am craving carbs and junk food due to the dang south beach diet. I hate you south beach!!!!

i feel that if i were to actualize my sudden food cravings by posting them to this thread then that would make it more likely i give in to them :eek:
so i shall not :o
though it is a good idea for a thread :)

I feel the need to have something so very random. A mac and cheese sandwich. But not just any mac and cheese, the cheeseburger mac and cheese from Smac in NYC. They mix mac and cheese with some meat (sorry veggie peeps) and you top it with mustard and ketchup. That on some nice wheat toast sounds AWESOME right now.

I am craving carbs and junk food due to the dang south beach diet. I hate you south beach!!!!

I want this!

254613073_de3a5daad1.jpg

I feel like this guy :tears:

Why am I always the one wanting food...:o:(

I would trade my first born for a few soft pretzels with brown mustard from the Philly Soft Pretzel Factory.

fresh soft pretzels > first borns. mustard is pretty vile though...

Yes I agree that soft pretzels > first borns. Good thing I don't have any borns so I won't need to worry about that trade haha.

And I really like the horseradish mustard on the pretzel braids they have with the "everything" on it like everything bagels. Yum!

Bump b/c I'm a fat kid and always thinking about food... :o

I really really really want a pita with falafel and hummus, some garlic type sauce, and fresh veggies like cucumbers, tomato, sprouts etc. I would give anything to have that for lunch today but nooooo! I work in the stupid suburbs where you can't find anything like that at the drop of a hat. Boo!!! :(

falafel-pita.jpg

I have a real bad hankering for spicy chickpea stirfry.
So I'm gonna make some for dinner after I've been to the gym :p.

tacos and jarrittos. Gonna have that tonight. And skinner...i'm craving food 24/7, so dont feel bad about bumping this thread!

Though not really. Cheese makes me ill, even if I ate it,which I do not.I just get that damn song stuck in my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made that something like that on Sunday night with other veggies and a can of diced tomatoes. It was delicious. :)

:D
I found my recipe on some website a week or so ago, gave it a try and it was sooooo good, so I'm gonna make it again :thumb:.

I could really go for some Quorn Chicken Style Dippers with some honey mustard! Can't ever find these in my area of the globe. :(

77.jpg

Though not really. Cheese makes me ill, even if I ate it,which I do not.I just get that damn song stuck in my head.

I remember that ad, feel old now. Great now it's going to be stuck in my head. Thanks alot. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom