Tea

J

Jo

I've just had 2 large home-made flapjacks and 2 cups of coffee for my tea. Who else has gorged themselves on junkfood today? (90% of the American postees, I should imagine - joke...honest)

I tend to gorge myself daily. I have a very passionate love affair with food. My most recent weekness is Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I'm so addicted to the 'Mint Chocolate Cookie' and 'Half Baked' flavours. I've literally gone through at least 7 tubs of it in the last couple weeks. Thank god for a great metabolism or you'd have to remove me from my house by crane.

I'm drinking tea as we speak. Mmmm. I can't live without it. One of my favs is by Yogi Tea. It's Green Tea with Kambucha mushroom and Chinese herbs. Good stuff!

No offence, but that tea sounds vile! I'll stick to Yorkshire Tea Gold (so strong, you can stand your spoon up in it)

Mmmmm...cookie ice cream...if I didn't feel so sick after the flapjacks, then I'd be armed with a spoon and running to the freezer

> It's Green Tea with Kambucha mushroom and Chinese herbs. Good stuff!

GROSS!!!!!!!!

> No offence, but that tea sounds vile! I'll stick to Yorkshire Tea Gold (so
> strong, you can stand your spoon up in it)

Nooooo!! It's delish. I know it sounds pretty bad but it's yummy! I hate mushrooms. The tea tastes nothing them.
I usually drink Tetley's Orange Pekoe tea.

Yogi tea

YUM!! You have to try it! http://www.yogitea.com/GreenTeas/GreenTeas.asp?Tea_ID=HF26

HF26TeaBox.jpg

Re: Yogi tea

Is it called yogi tea cos it tastes like bears piss?

I couldn't resist that one!

> Is it called yogi tea cos it tastes like bears piss?

> I couldn't resist that one!

LOL!! Call me crazy -- but I kinda like bear piss. Mmmmm....tasty!

> I'd like to see how you retrieve some

VERY carefully. You don't want to piss off a bear! (no pun intended )

> I tend to gorge myself daily. I have a very passionate love affair with
> food. My most recent weekness is Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I'm so
> addicted to the 'Mint Chocolate Cookie' and 'Half Baked' flavours. I've
> literally gone through at least 7 tubs of it in the last couple weeks.
> Thank god for a great metabolism or you'd have to remove me from my house
> by crane.

i hate you, tara! just kidding. i envy your stellar metabolism. i actually don't eat that much and i imagine i could eat more without gaining weight as i've not gained any for a few years (i grew into my weight somewhat -- still not enough!). anyway, you must try dreyer's dreamery in deep dish apple pie. it is the single yummiest ice cream ever. every now and then i cheat and have some. oh well, i may not be making things better, but i'm not making them any worse!

> I'm drinking tea as we speak. Mmmm. I can't live without it. One of my
> favs is by Yogi Tea. It's Green Tea with Kambucha mushroom and Chinese
> herbs. Good stuff!

> i hate you, tara! just kidding. i envy your stellar metabolism. i actually
> don't eat that much and i imagine i could eat more without gaining weight
> as i've not gained any for a few years (i grew into my weight somewhat --
> still not enough!). anyway, you must try dreyer's dreamery in deep dish
> apple pie. it is the single yummiest ice cream ever. every now and then i
> cheat and have some. oh well, i may not be making things better, but
> i'm not making them any worse!

I love that ice cream! Ben and jerry's used to make an apple pie ice cream that was to die for. My favorite is still b&j's Chocolate Fudge Brownie! Around thansgiving B&J's makes pumpkin pie ice cream, it is SOO delicious.

you like apple pie ice cream too? you're the coolest, jenny. most people i know think it's weird.

the ben and jerry's apple pie icecream is good too. i still see it every now and then, but i've only had it once. it's got a lot more caramel in it than the dreamery kind. i marginally prefer the dreamery because it has more spices. it's got that cinnamony and brown sugary goodness.

Re: you like apple pie ice cream too? you're the coolest, jenny. most people i know think it's weird

> the ben and jerry's apple pie icecream is good too. i still see it every
> now and then, but i've only had it once. it's got a lot more caramel in it
> than the dreamery kind. i marginally prefer the dreamery because it has
> more spices. it's got that cinnamony and brown sugary goodness.

If you like apple pie ice cream, next season don't forget to try the pumpkin pie ice cream. It's got a lot of spices in it too. OOOH I wish they would sell it all year round!! (sorry I get a little too passionate about food)

> YUM!! You have to try it!
> http://www.yogitea.com/GreenTeas/GreenTeas.asp?Tea_ID=HF26

I've never had that kind of yogi tea, but I've had several, they are good, I'll try it! I like all kinds of things people think are weird.

Re: you like apple pie ice cream too? you're the coolest, jenny. most people i know think it's weird

> If you like apple pie ice cream, next season don't forget to try the
> pumpkin pie ice cream. It's got a lot of spices in it too. OOOH I wish
> they would sell it all year round!! (sorry I get a little too passionate
> about food)

count me in, as long as it's got a bit of vanilla and nutmeg flavor to it!

> count me in, as long as it's got a bit of vanilla and nutmeg flavor to it!

Vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. And lots of it!

omg pancakes with (crunchy)peanut butter malt vinegar mint jelly and tomato ketchup(heinz) and a sprinkling of sugar is divine also

And I thought neopolitan was exotic

Back
Top Bottom