The I Am a Ghost Appreciation Thread

He's off haunting somewhere more interesting. He'll hopefully return when this place gets some news.........oh, he was one one who posted the strange, weird and enlightening news threads.

I can vouch that he is a saint and a scholar! :clap:

i can vouch that he's a wicked sinner - that's why he's been denied a corporeal existence:p
worry not though.... he's only gone in spirit:thumb:

Let's remember him with a few tasteful personal shots posted by his good self...
Seeing as how 'tis yourself...
ugly_fat_man_picture-_funfry1.jpg

and what a heavenly apparition he is... :thumb:
I gonna miss him when he's gone:tears:
... anyone else think he had surgery to remove the facial mole between picture 1 & picture 2?

i can vouch that he's a wicked sinner - that's why he's been denied a corporeal existence:p
worry not though.... he's only gone in spirit:thumb:

Let's remember him with a few tasteful personal shots posted by his good self...

and what a heavenly apparition he is... :thumb:
I gonna miss him when he's gone:tears:
... anyone else think he had surgery to remove the facial mole between picture 1 & picture 2?

is it just a hunch?

I'd just like to say that Mr Ghost is an absolute gentleman, a fine example of a human being, who has personally put me up for the night in his own house on more than one occasion. I am proud and delighted to call him a friend.

P.

I was talking about that band you used to be in!

Oh yes them, a slight blip that's all; I just wanted to adorn braids, spandex outfits and occasionally thigh-high boots.
I mean if you were a single woman you'd hardly have been able to resist. x

Oh yes them, a slight blip that's all; I just wanted to adorn braids, spandex outfits and occasionally thigh-high boots.
I mean if you were a single woman you'd hardly have been able to resist. x

I can imagine it would have been quite a struggle for me!

I too love Mr. Ghostie. Is he really gone? Maybe those komodo bastards got him.

Back
Top Bottom