The new Photography thread

I thought it was just some unknown guy urbanus was always talking about?

k, who's rolf?
You are correct. But he's not unknown so much as obscure. Back in the day ROLF's whole life story was the subject of many chats in the chatroom. Pretty sure he never was there but he's still one of the characters of this site if anyone were to make a really inclusive wiki.

You are correct. But he's not unknown so much as obscure. Back in the day ROLF's whole life story was the subject of many chats in the chatroom. Pretty sure he never was there but he's still one of the characters of this site if anyone were to make a really inclusive wiki.
you need to make that wiki, c-lo!!!

why you so chillaxed these days, dave-o? you're so much more amiable in this incarnation. I always knew we could get along if you just chillaxed.

im drinking apple cider. im chillaxed :cool:

You're fatter than ROLF!
Yeah I morphed into Rolf but then again I stand beside a very tiny and small guy. I had to take new pictures today of myself and it's not as bad as that picture in Lanzarote but I do have to lose weight.

When I smile from ear to ear I look really fat in the face and I'm not but when I do smile I look just like Rolf.

LOL

I would look gross to Rifke even if I looked like a fashion model and she is so full of hate even my antics and views cannot in any way compare to hers.

But I am happy and she is not and I can lose weight but what can she do to improve things?

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

you're ten times grosser than i even imagined you to be (and probably ten times grosser still without the hat). ive been looking at your picture and thinking of all the loathsome, hateful, dirty and desperate things you've uttered here coming out of that mouth and it makes me want to puke.

can we PLEASE get back to pictures of lanterns' cats now?!

Just puke instead of just wanting to. Me and Björn are Laurel and Hardy. I could tour with Robby as well and we'd make a funny pair.

Fat but happy!

Just puke instead of just wanting to. Me and Björn are Laurel and Hardy. I could tour with Robby as well and we'd make a funny pair.

Fat but happy!
happy people don't generally talk about their plans to kill themselves on message boards ad nauseum, but congratulations if you've got yourself sorted out

I am shocked that the insults from Rifke took this long and were quite weak and that she needed someone else on the forum to get her going.

I was expecting photoshop work on the picture with funny words and things but the creativity is zero. Imagine if Rifke posted a pic of her and what I would do with it.

I know from Sharon that she looks like a garden gnome cause she looks like that horrendous singer whose name I shall not mention here. Add some fasting and wrinkles and lazy eyelids hanging down and you realise why she had to hide out in Greece of all places where women age so badly after 30 it is not a pleasant look at all.

So Rifke shrivel up like a raisin with the sundrenched dry skin greek women and you will fit right in. Put on some black clothes and pretend to be a widow and hide in the shadows like they do down there.

I am gonna post a pic of me from today taken at the pizzeria so hang on.

happy people don't generally talk about their plans to kill themselves on message boards ad nauseum, but congratulations if you've got yourself sorted out
LOL

Did you ever believe it?

My depression is more like entertainment on here. I make fun of it and no one gets it.

Yes I have moved on Rifke and I need to run and do more than riding a gym bike and do situps to stay in shape. I had to mend the knee on my own cause the swedish medical care refused to even examine me which was down to a guy from the middle east who opened a private clinic that the swedish version of the NHS hired services from despite him being convicted of assault on two security guards.

It was pure racism as he had refused to help other white swedes but his clinic is gone now after several cases where operations went wrong and they destroyed the backs of at least 5 patients so I am glad he did not f*** up my knee and madeit worse than it was.

I only needed to take MSM as my joints were empty of it and now I am ok. I will also start taking some of the old things again to boost myself and tighten up and lose weight which is easy to do for me. It's easy to lose weight but hard to stay at that weight.

I allowed myself to enjoy life a bit too much and the stress of my dads passing also meant I had a bit too much to eat in the past year or so.

I aspire to become as perfect as you are and maybe the universe will spin around me too. But it is weird that more women flirt and look at me now when fat than they did before.

Do you as a woman have an answer to why that is or is it a generational thing where women my age lost the men they had and think that getting a fat man means they will be able to keep him?

Rolf is a legend!

We were a team him and me where the banter and general humour turned us into the most unknown comedy act. I'm probably never gonna see him again as Pilla moved from his area and moved into my place but I will cherish the memories from the times him and me had.

It is as if you have almost worried about me and even cared about my well being. Being afraid that I might go ahead and off myself.

Oh you are so sweet Rifke!

LOL

January was almost too busy.

A snow wheeling weekend in the sierras. We didn’t even get stuck this year.

A three day 30 mile loop backpacking trip. Really epic. No water sources available so my pack was 55lbs. That first 10 miler was doozy but it got lighter each day. Just me and my daughter. Her youthful life at home will change soon. As always, I grab these moments whenever I can. Haha, she is definitely her fathers daughter though.

In this one, can you see what is on the beach. We also camped on this ridge.

January was almost too busy.

A snow wheeling weekend in the sierras. We didn’t even get stuck this year.

No snow at all in Sweden so far this year where I live anyway so we miss that. But then again I did see the chemtrail tanks onboard the flight home and it was obvious the cabin crew did not want me too see them. So no snow from chemtrail spraying is perfectly normal and not caused by climate change.

We have a man made climate change from a technique used in Arizona and for the chinese olympics and after that they really started using it on a bigger scale.

Why and what it is used for is still a secret. Once perfected they can use it to wreak havoc in certain places on earth if needed. One of many ways to control people and kill people off along with Corona and other things.

Urbanus today:

rsz_11rsz_2tdiufgj.jpg

https://picresize.com/images/rsz_11rsz_2tdiufgj.jpg

Before picture for Rifke to compare with one when I get back in shape. Come to Sweden and work out with me military training style. Might involve weird exercises in bed.

A poster there for Rifke to hang over her bed. Ask a photo store to print one for you. You can lie on the bed admiring it holding a pillow and occasionally bite it and scream out your frustration of not having me there.

At least allow fatman to buy you dinner in Cyprus. You can date many guys from Israel there and I can set you up with one.

you're ten times grosser than i even imagined you to be (and probably ten times grosser still without the hat). ive been looking at your picture and thinking of all the loathsome, hateful, dirty and desperate things you've uttered here coming out of that mouth and it makes me want to puke.

can we PLEASE get back to pictures of lanterns' cats now?!
Only if you promise to pet me until I start purring. Tres amigos just sat there looking at me when I imitated a cat purring.

"That guy is crazy".

Back
Top Bottom