The question on everyone's lips...

Well, yeah, but it did just occur to me and I got a little over-excited... I know he's never done it live and it is one of my own personal favourites...

Hope so-that'd be awesome. I love this song & would rather hear it than Dear God.

your leg came to rest against mine, then you lounged with knees up and apart
*ugh...dear god please help me ;)*

your leg came to rest against mine, then you lounged with knees up and apart
*ugh...dear god please help me ;)*

"and me and my heart ...we knew........we just knew ...fooorrevvvermoooore..."

Oh, so lovely. Tears would definitely be streaming down my face. :o

Not to get off topic, buuut

HI! :) I've missed you. Haven't seen you, though maybe I haven't been paying attention much :confused: :p

heyyyyy! hows it going>
so basically i hadn't been on for ages due to computer being crap and going on tour with my band and stuff.
x

heyyyyy! hows it going>
so basically i hadn't been on for ages due to computer being crap and going on tour with my band and stuff.
x

Life is going, still kills me by Friday, but hey what's new..:D
I can sympathize with the comp crap, more than I'd like to...and wow...on tour...one of the boys in da band. How cool is that?! Where all did you go and for how long? I had no idea you had one, shows how much I pay attention..:p The name?

Seasick, Yet Still Docked and Late Night, Maudlin Street. :)

Wow, those 3 songs are in my top 5 :)
Camden is the best song on YATQ. I'll be there on the Friday and Saturday...let's hope it's on the setlist.

Last week in work I had to post a letter to someone who lives in a real life Maudlin Street here.

Its my favourite of all of his songs so he better.Its a genius track.I`m convinced it would have got to number one had it been released.When people hear it they always ask who that was.

Back
Top Bottom