Morrissey Central "The Worms Won't Listen" (April 25, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Mr Maher talks a lot of sense. This may indeed be payback time for our treatment of the planet. Looks like Gaia can look after herself - she doesn't need Greta.
Or, this may all be due to negligent bio-security at the Wuhan Institute of Virology where they were studying the human transmissability of coronaviruses in bats.
Truth is - for anything that involves China - we may never know the truth.

VegAnarchy in Wuhan-Hubei

is now

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

is now

#VegAnarchyInTheUSA

"Did you see the headlines?
Did you see the grablines?
Did you see the nerve gassed children crying?
Did you see the sad rich
Hunting down, shooting down elephants and lions?..."

Morrissey's greatest album heads for oblivion because he has never walked the talk and when he's talked the talk he's talked a crock of shite...with almost no respite from his deceptions, truculent and unreliable media snipes but....Der Spiegel finally nailed him with the help of so many...including yours truly...

"Andy's out to get me..."

Dream on, bitch, I have much bigger plant protein 'no-fish' to fry tonight...

& who the fcUK are these 'worms'? What's wrong with worms? Why do they get the shitty stick? I have so many friendly worm in my garden...barely sentient but still part of life's rich tapestry...but hardly on the same level of pain awareness as a cow or a sheep or a dog or a bat...

Incredible bullseyes from Bill Maher...stunning...

Andy

aka:

BrummieBoy

VegAnarchy in Wuhan-Hubei

is now

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

is now

#VegAnarchyInTheUSA

"Did you see the headlines?
Did you see the grablines?
Did you see the nerve gassed children crying?
Did you see the sad rich
Hunting down, shooting down elephants and lions?..."

Morrissey's greatest album heads for oblivion because he has never walked the talk and when he's talked the talk he's talked a crock of shite...with almost no respite from his deceptions, truculent and unreliable media snipes but....Der Spiegel finally nailed him with the help of so many...including yours truly...

"Andy's out to get me..."

Dream on, bitch, I have much bigger plant protein 'no-fish' to fry tonight...

& who the fcUK are these 'worms'? What's wrong with worms? Why do they get the shitty stick? I have so many friendly worm in my garden...barely sentient but still part of life's rich tapestry...but hardly on the same level of pain awareness as a cow or a sheep or a dog or a bat...

Incredible bullseyes from Bill Maher...stunning...

Andy

aka:

BrummieBoy

Der Spiegel didn't nail him, dimwit. Their article ran late 2017, and he completed his most popular ever UK (arena) tour in early 2018.
He nailed himself by urging everyone to support 'For Bigots' in April 2018, and then idiotically reinforcing the message a year later by repeatedly wearing their emblem during concerts and TV appearances.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom