The Youngest ...lyrics

People seem to not understand what the lyrics mean, I find it rather obvious that throught the whole song he is giving an example of how "there is no such thing in life as normal". For example, even if the parents give their child all the love and care which is taken sometimes (most of the times) as the ideal/right/normal protection and education, their son can still turn out to be a "killer"

the accepted/normal way of doing things, doesn't necessarily bring the results people think they would nor it's necessarily the "right" way,there is no such thing as normal(i think with this phrase he also means (since there is no such thing as normal) that the idea of heterosexual being "normal" and the other orientations being "not normal" is wrong

Indeed i am the youngest in my family , my mother always treated me different to my older brother and kept me from the "worlds glare"
as it were but she does regret it now of course i'm not a killer or a boy for that matter but i do have huge issues with people.

I am the youngest in my family, too.
And I'm the one listening to Morrissey :D

Back
Top Bottom