"There are explosive kegs between my legs"

D

Dirty Sanchez

That lyric by itself proves conclusively that Morrissey IS DEAD.

> That lyric by itself proves conclusively that Morrissey IS DEAD.

"If Morrissey is dead, then so are thee..."

Um...and what about the lyrics to "Handsome Devil" then?
Morrissey has always been like this, god all the people who complain on this site without it being contructive, why don't you just go and find something else to do with your valuable time...when it's all ended you will be asked what you did with your life and time on earth and all you can say is,"I picked at the bits of other peoples work and spat out negative vibes across the internet" Well done.
I cannot wait for a new Morrissey release, but I do listen to other music AND I have a creative life of my own, don't want to sound big headed or anything, but if people do not enjoy the music and constantly complain, then just find something else...and leave this website for news etc.
Cheers.

or it may be proof that he's getting laid....

Fan site are always filled with extremists. Those who say the new work is shit or, weirdly, that the new lyrics suck, when they are clearly so in line with past lyrics.

There are also fans who hear the new stuff and say it is the best ever, even when it is so NOT. No subtlety at all. It's all taste, I suppose.

This album has the added bonus of people gabbing about his gonads and whether he's singing about being f***ed or looking at Roman architecture. Love that! I mean, what did people say about "Wide To Receive" - no web boards at that time.

> Or it may be just a song.
ha,ha,ha!!!- that's just the best.

> This album has the added bonus of people gabbing about his gonads and
> whether he's singing about being f***ed or looking at Roman architecture.
> Love that! I mean, what did people say about "Wide To Receive" -
> no web boards at that time.

yes there were web boards at the time. some pre-dated this website by years, and this on in particular was running in early 1997. you just didn't know about them at the time.

but i forgot...what DID people say about wide to receive? ah yes...that he was a receptical for man-love.....

> im pretty sure hes talking about his balls

"Blue" ones perhaps..."needing" to explode, because, remember

"...there is nowhere I can go
to offload this desire?
and why did you give me so much love
in a loveless world?
when there is no one I can turn to
to unlock all this love"

Back
Top Bottom