There Is A Light - tragedy strikes

Sad!! :(

It reaIIy is a heavenIy way of dying, side by side with the person one Ioves most.......but it's way too messy!! I hope my death is not as tragic as this..........hoping for a gIamorous death.

Just read this item, which is horribly sad....just recently posted my own cover of There is a light on my myspace page actually, which i know you're not supposed to do, but f*** it. anyway have a listen at www.myspace.com/maxsarasinimusic and see what you think if you like, theres some of my own stuff there too.
cheers,
harvey.

they were together till death do them part... I hope I'll die side by side with my loved one

harvey76 said:
Just read this item, which is horribly sad....just recently posted my own cover of There is a light on my myspace page actually, which i know you're not supposed to do, but f*** it. anyway have a listen at www.myspace.com/maxsarasinimusic and see what you think if you like, theres some of my own stuff there too.
cheers,
harvey.

Harvey, fair play to you mate for having the guts to do it. You have a good voice.

I'm very anti covers, but as it goes, you seem to have done a pretty good job. Nice music, good singing.

Smiths/Moz covers will never sound right, by ANYONE, except Moz, as the songs and Moz's voice are so unique.

I'll be listening to your own songs shortly.

Kind regards,

Simon Cowell

:D

Yes, it was very sad. On monday night, i read the tributes and cards left at the Bury interchange- really touching.
I hadn't even associated it with the song a good spot by yourself...

harvey76 said:
cheers,
harvey.

It sounds great. There is nothing wrong with singing a Moz song. I would if I had the voice for it. It is lovely. :)

Back
Top Bottom