This is a bust!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/around_town/the_scene/Breast-Implants-Set-World-Record-.html

picture.php

Behold a 38KKK bust.

Is that racist?

I did a life drawing class today. The model's chest was about that size (bigger than her head ... I thought I'd got my proportions wrong:o) but she was about sixty five and what can only be described as quite fat.

I did a life drawing class today. The model's chest was about that size (bigger than her head ... I thought I'd got my proportions wrong:o) but she was about sixty five and what can only be described as quite fat.

You have to draw obesE 65-year olds for class? You should consider studying some other subject.

Last edited:

Someone told me they had to draw a fat old woman and when she got up from where she had been sitting, she'd left some wetness...from somewhere. :sick:

Someone told me they had to draw a fat old woman and when she got up from where she had been sitting, she'd left some wetness...from somewhere. :sick:
I don't know where they find them.
I've been told that a class had to draw someone with diarrhoea, which sounds ridiculous.
For what? Copying Botero paintings?
:p Or this
15melik550.jpg

It's only an hour, I'd be stuck twiddling my thumbs waiting for the bus otherwise.

They look like they're gonna burst any minute.

More than a gallon of sillycone. She had to go back to Brazil for the latest round because she couldn't legally go that big in the US. (Just in case somebody didn't read TFA.)

I bet she can't ride on rollercoasters.

But she'd make a good moonbounce.

No. She's nothing when compared to Ms. Busty Heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
boobs dicks > boobs it's just skin quality and maturity sick shit!
Back
Top Bottom