This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Point 2, I think history shows that the kind of people who played a part in winning the wars were not people who attacked our own police.
Bull. Nelson Mandela used to plant bombs! His opinion when asked about the IRA was 'never give up your weapons until you get what you want'.

Bull. Nelson Mandela used to plant bombs! His opinion when asked about the IRA was 'never give up your weapons until you get what you want'.

Ah ok, where are you with your weapons then or is the keyboard your weapon? Looking at the times you post you don't even appear to live in the UK.

Personally I'm very grateful that Morrissey is outspoken. I may not agree with all he says but he has the
Right to say it. He has provoked debate on a subject which is not being addressed in mainstream media.
Being outspoken is a right more people should exercise.
I will be boycotting retro which will be easy as I've never heard of them.
Retro by name..... Welcome to the 1950s.
Freedom of speech guarantees the right to behave like an asshole, but it also guarantees the right to treat you like one when you are.

Duh! You're not very with-it, are you? A lot of working class men work in the building game
Sure there are. It was just so very specific. You do come across as quite comical at times. A shame you can’t see that. If only you weren’t so riled up and frenzied.

Pics or get the f*** out of town. Bullshit artist.

It joined in December 2017, looks like we have another troll on the site - AK my arse. It's nothing but a racist f***ing tosser.

Last edited:
Sure there are. It was just so very specific. You do come across as quite comical at times. A shame you can’t see that. If only you weren’t so riled up and frenzied.
When you spend your days frantically clenching your sphincter in case the Muslim boogeyman tries raping you, I imagine you become full of shit rather quickly. Maybe some milk of magnesia and a walk around the block to get things moving would be good. Or just root around up there with an AK until the blockage breaks free.

It joined in December 2017, looks like we have another troll on the site - AK my arse. Your nothing but a f***ing tosser.
I think you meant to respond to Biggie Smalls up there, not me. I don't have an AK. Today was a good day.

WTF?
If Skinny, Slow Surface and Halal Butcher, all one Islamist, can claim to be posting from the UK I dont see
whats wrong with anyone else doing it.:rolleyes:

In my mind when I read any of 'their' posts Im assuming they are incoming directly from Mecca.
One :turban:
Two:turban:
Three:turban:

Three in one :turban: :fist:

When you spend your days frantically clenching your sphincter in case the Muslim boogeyman tries raping you, I imagine you become full of shit rather quickly. Maybe some milk of magnesia and a walk around the block to get things moving would be good. Or just root around up there with an AK until the blockage breaks free.
Ha! Just about.
But hey, don’t compare the sod to the great Biggie Smalls.

Watch it guys, there's nothing more dangerous than a Moz fan with an AK believe me.
Potential terrorist? Interesting. Good thing you outed yourself first.

Those who call others racist are usually the first to cross the street when a big black motherf***er comes strutting towards them!

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info
Back
Top Bottom