Thom Rylance of Lottery Winners posts Morrissey photo backstage on his Facebook/Instagram (December 31, 2023)

FB_IMG_1704050847896.jpg

Screenshot_20231231-192713.png

Further to X earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
that must have been at Leeds last July then ... great pic and they were brilliant , really got the crowd onside ( slow readers club were boring as hell ) ... loved his quip when talking about The smiths ( you dont wanna see a fat bloke crying at a Morrissey concert .... i mean theres probably gonna be a few )
Lottery winners are a great band and I'm happy Moz didn't disappoint him !

I'd like it a whole better without those first 5 words.
Right ? These were exactly my first thoughts. Much like in Fiona Dodwell’s article, it seems that even those trying to praise Morrissey end up creating this weird narrative of a misunderstood, tortured artist, almost like they’re saying sorry for bringing him up in the first place.
These mediatic praises just seem a bit shallow to me — they’re almost always the same…

Happy New Year, Morrissey! 🌟💫

Thank you, Thom Rylance, for sharing the photo.

Thank you, FWD, for all your hard work during the past year.

Happy New Year Everyone! ✨

🇧🇷🌎

Right ? These were exactly my first thoughts. Much like in Fiona Dodwell’s article, it seems that even those trying to praise Morrissey end up creating this weird narrative of a misunderstood, tortured artist, almost like they’re saying sorry for bringing him up in the first place.
These mediatic praises just seem a bit shallow to me — they’re almost always the same…
I know, right? Like, literally!

Wonder if they were sitting outside his dressing room door just waiting for him to walk by. Lol. Which is kinda cute.

Very cool and well written, and notice Moz the so called alcoholic holding a Fiji water.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom