True To You

jonesman9

England for the English
That site is a load of sh*t !! .

Lets be honest about it , I am not going to mention the person i have not met her and no right to judge ! BUT COME ON.....

"CONTENT TO BE ADDED"

DO ME A FAVOUR !!!!

Has the site done anything to promote Moz's Work....hmm probably not !
Is it ram packed with brain busting facts to keep us all hooked.....hmmm..NO

*PACK UP & GO HOME LUV !

dont understand wot al the fuss is about !

Correct. Do not blame Julia anyway : she has something more important to do than dealing with informatic data.

i agree
i could run that site way better
I sent content for them to put in and everything
it's slightly annoying!

Yeah, the lack of content makes it kind of a lame site, but it's the only way Morrissey has to speak directly to his fans on the internet. Give Julia some credit. Reading Morrissey's emails is delightful, and if he only wants to post there, then that alone makes TTY worth visiting occasionally.

I don't know what else people want in Morrissey sites. Here you've got a big community of fans, on TTY you've got the man himself (a few times a year), and then there are three or four other sites that all together seem to have gathered up every single scrap of information about Morrissey that ever existed. Why should Julia or others merely duplicate what others have done better?

(I will sneak this in: there isn't a site that's all that visually exciting yet.)

We're probably all the same - we only go to TTY when there's a link from this site to something interesting i.e. "quotes" from Morrissey himself.

It all looks a bit self-indulgent to me, but fair play to Julia, she's got the where-withall to do it...

The problem with TTY is that it's never updated with fan (God, sorry, I mean audience) stuff. I like the fact that the questions & answers bit exists, but we do need more. If that's the only site we get to read his words, then we should have it stripped down - get rid of all the links that link to nothing. Just have the basic stuff - that would be more professional, and would stop people just milling about looking for Morrissey thinking that it was a poo site.

This site is better because we all get to say what we want, and we do get the news updated (because we steal it from TTY), but we also get to post news direct from ourselves that doesn't make it to TTY. Did they mention him being on XFM? NOPE!

The colour scheme is truly awful too.

Back
Top Bottom