True-To-You

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
Why the HELL is this Morrissey's 'official' site? It is utterly crap. Click on the biography-To be added, Previous releases-To be added. Julia must not care about the site (or she must be too busy trying to go to EVERY Morrissey concert hoping that if she goes to enough Morrissey will be her friend). I get really angry when on Quarry: Those Without Whom-Julia Riley and then see her pathetic website. Morrissey-Solo should be the official Moz site! ;) Anyone agree? Disagree?

I think everyone should just accept the fact that TTY is the official site and maybe try to contribute something there, if not for Julia, than for Morrissey, cause it's really embarrassing to have the official web-site like this in our internet-oriented society. If everyone who bashes Julia and TTY would just contribute some content, it would be all filled in no time.

(Ok, it will still have that dreadful "desert" colour scheme, but it will be so much better!)

This is by no means an attack on the Youngest, just the general thoughts on the issue. :)

nah, i agree with the youngest whole-heartedly. make moz-solo the official place. it is the best site after all.
and i really have no time for julias site (because as said many many times before, i don't like her), let her play with it on her own. morrissey will soon get bored of her.

I don't think Morrissey-solo could ever be the official site. There are too many critical opinions of Morrissey given here. Many of this site's visitors drink from Morrissey's Kool-Aid, but then again many don't. That's why this site is superior to TTY. It's not the color scheme, it's the variety of opinions. I've got a feeling dissent would not be tolerated on the official site, although I admit I've never tried.

so, how would you go about donating content to Julia?

that's a rhetorical question. I'm not volunteering to write anything. I'm sure that if I (or anybody else) decided to write a biography that it will be ignored.

She may be waiting for either Morrissey or sanctuary to write and send something.

This couldn't be the official site. It's a fan forum, no more, no less.
Anyway all the disinformation would be too confusing for casual fans who just want the basic information. There's too many lies to trawl through.

What True to You could easily do is just have the site as a one page information site. Get rid of the ambitious content pages that are never going to be filled and just have it as a simple site where Morrissey posts his bulletins directly to the fans. But Julia is clueless. It's weird that on the Jonathon Ross show Morrissey complained about people not knowing their jobs and being incompetent, then he encourages something as shoddy as that. I think he's too gutless to tell her it's not good enough. He's scared of her having a nervous breakdown.

Moz must think he owes it to Julia to make TTY his official site.

TTY could be so much better!

Jones said:
This couldn't be the official site. It's a fan forum, no more, no less.
Anyway all the disinformation would be too confusing for casual fans who just want the basic information. There's too many lies to trawl through.

What True to You could easily do is just have the site as a one page information site. Get rid of the ambitious content pages that are never going to be filled and just have it as a simple site where Morrissey posts his bulletins directly to the fans. But Julia is clueless. It's weird that on the Jonathon Ross show Morrissey complained about people not knowing their jobs and being incompetent, then he encourages something as shoddy as that. I think he's too gutless to tell her it's not good enough. He's scared of her having a nervous breakdown.

Quite right Jones, couldn't have said it better myself. He does have to be careful how he handles the whole Julia scenario...

Maybe he likes TTY because it's respectful and supportive and even though it's not perfect it's heart is in the right place.

sarahT said:
Maybe he likes TTY because it's respectful and supportive and even though it's not perfect it's heart is in the right place.

Aren't we all as respectful and supportive as Julia?:;)

Back
Top Bottom