TTY: Chiddy Bang video - 'All Over'

Nice sampling of TMAAP. You are a legend now! I can totally see a duet with a rap artist and Morrissey , Pink would be an excellent choice:thumb:

Just like this one.

Or a mash with this song

A morrissey hip hop duet would be great with morrissey crooning in the chorus and an mc rapping verses. Maybe someone from rhymesayers (a label). Lots of hip hop already incorporates lots of r and b singing which isn't to far off from what moz already does. I'd of course love to him do something with Aesop

More like this

Wy clef - sweetest girl

Or this really beautiful song

Jay z feat Alicia keys

Or even many of these winners and those nominated for best rap sung collaboration

*Eur twisting my mellon Steve ! Call the Samaritans ! 116 123 (uk)

*Europe/Brexit statement Stevey when you're ready pal, we're waiting :guitar::laughing::popcorn:

Benny-the-British-Butcher

bastard / troll / :thumbsdown: / off topic / hate / dislike /redundant /die you bastard butcher/:handpointup:/ choke to death / wanker
( just to save your time Angus :tiphat:)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

bastard / troll / :thumbsdown: / off topic / hate / dislike /redundant /die you bastard butcher/:handpointup:/ choke to death / wanker

I see you have come up with your own Imperfect List for yourself Benny. Have a girl with a nice English accent read it and I would come and see you play anywhere. :D

I see you have come up with your own Imperfect List for yourself Benny. Have a girl with a nice English accent read it and I would come and see you play anywhere. :D

There is only one so close to my heart to read that list. Her name is Julie Walters.
Hi Julie hope your well I shall be at the Warren last two weeks August.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

benny boy,how sad sitting in on a saturday night.im out and about enjoying myself and your sitting in.did i mention that im out and your sitting in.so sad,i feel for you.

benny boy,how sad sitting in on a saturday night.im out and about enjoying myself and your sitting in.did i mention that im out and your sitting in.so sad,i feel for you.

I'm watching our national treasure Adele headline the not animal friendly Glastonbury festival you stupid prick, something Stupid Steven NEVER achieved ! Even when he performed at it on more than one occasion
Enjoy your night out and we'll talk maybe on Monday when your sober !

Thanks for your correspondence.

Benny-the-British-Brexit-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Troll/t-t/c_nt/bastard/gay/lesbian/sheep-shagger/_anker:handpointdown::handpointup::thumbsdown::handpointup::handpointup::handpointup::handpointup::handpointup: (Think of me kindly the next time you stroke it ! :sweet:)

i cringed a bit, but i also kind of like it. it's fun. i like that these young kids know about morrissey.

on a side note, i have to say how much i agree with the sentiment of im throwing my arms around paris. paris is such a great restorative city. no matter what happens in your life the best thing to do, if one can, is just to go to paris. i wish i had the money to go to paris. maybe this fall.

Back
Top Bottom