TTY- Reader Meet Author: Sydney, Australia book-signing (May 22, 2015)

Re: TTY- Reader Meet Author : Sydney, Australia book-signing

Will Julia be the first in line again?

I can't help it. Everytime I see Moz hugging someone, I sink into my chair because it looks soooooooo awkward. Even with Julia. Come on Moz ... you know her by now. What is his problem?

I thought he was going to scream out at any moment "where's my f***ing bowl of pasta, entire loaf of Italian bread, block of Parmesan cheese, and bottle of Corona flown in from Amalfi Ristorante & Bar ?

Julia isn't aging very well since the last time I saw her barging her way to the front row and getting thrown down by her hair by a fat Mexican girl at one of the Hollywood Palladium residency shows years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrissey's Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week and Večernji.hr

by Detritus
Published on December 12, 2014 02:13 PM 407 Comments Comments
Croatia Week magazine posted Morrissey's rider from his show in Zagreb. Anyone hoping for something sensational will be disappointed.

Morrissey’s Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week

zagreb girl also posted a similar article with some more details:

Evo što je Morrissey tražio za backstage: Bitno mi je da u Zagrebu dobro jedem - Večernji.hr (Google Translate to English)

Gluten-free bread
English muffins
Fruits – apples, strawberries (no bananas)
Hot chocolate
Ice tea
Tea bags
White sugar
Vanilla, green tea or fig scented candle
Organic vegetarian cheddar cheese – Dubliner
Rice milk
Still water – Volvic or Fiji brand only
Carton of organic apple juice
Kerrygold biscuits
Organic marmalade without gelatine
Cereal
Cashew nuts, unsalted
Salty peanuts

This article was originally published in forum thread: Morrissey's Zagreb Rider started by Detritus View original post
Categories: News/Media, Tour

BECAUSE WE MUST !
Just to jog a few memories and for those who turned a blind eye.
Come on Steven it's time to fess up to #cheesegate

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He can run but he can't hide.
Good people of Australia between now and May 22nd 2015 I shall be raising the awareness of #cheesegate so you can form your own opinions, judgements and be prepared should you wish to take Steven to task at book signings about singing meat is murder to you whilst eating organic Dubliner cheese in his dressing room pre-performance.
He doesn't sign books in the United KingDum because of #cheesegate hypocracy which surrounds him so it looks as though he is going to try and pull the cheese cloth over your eyes down under.

T T F N !

You're not ranting, you make very credible observations but there's an easy answer. Morrissey is a lazy, smug git with an ENTITLEMENT AGENDA. He would far rather invent some absurd conspiracy about Harvest Records than face up to the fact that he is a crap capitalist entrepreneur. Blaming non-existent 'conspiracies' by 'the music business' is a convenient 'the dog ate my homework' excuse. He expects other capitalist entreprenuers to invest in his latest ventures but fails to put either his own accumulated Capital or his balls on the line. In simple words: he's a wuzz. He could effortlessly monetize The List and charge those chump Cult Casualties outrageous amounts of money for a pre-gig meet and greet. The only problem would be that he'd have to then face the fact that his most 'devoted fans' are as batty and delusional as he is. Picture the scene as the same 'shipwrecked life' devotees turn up at each and every meet and greet like Groundhog Day. Of course, Morrissey would never actually 'reality test' the mental health of his fanbase as to do so would mean examining his own torrid mental dysfunctionality. In Sydney we will see the usual manufactured nonsense of screaming, delusional 'fans', all of whom know each other and are recognisable to Morrissey. They will fly across the world to help Dear Leader create a fake-buzz. The Oz press will glance at the manufactured drama, give it a few inches and thus provoke another unhinged outburst from Morrissey about 'sheep', probably written whilst wearing a cashmere sweater whilst sitting on a leather sofa in a luxury hotel/animal graveyard. It's very easy to record the antics of a cult and then relay them to the public as evidence of 'mass hysteria' when the reality is that most people around the world neither know nor care who Morrissey is. He can move freely, unlike Madonna, he contrives controversy then runs away from it. His ludicrous 'Autobiography' is possibly the worst attempt at 'Unreliable Narrator-Autofiction' I have ever read. However, it is absolutely a Comedy Classic and I've no doubt that most who read it agree. Thus his downcast mood when forced to note that the multitudes who bought his absurd attempt at 'literature' had better things to do with their time and money than to go and see him at some corporate rock-whore enormodome in the UK. The same people will be at Sydney Opera House every night. Welcome to Morrissey's Groundhog Day career twilight. And he never actually managed to achieve real fame, despite tragically dedicating his Will To Power to that blighted project. So much to admire, so much to mock and ridicule. He is always fascinating, but so is a motorway pile-up in an equally macabre way.

best
BB

It's so true though. There are a LOT of people who do not know who he is at all.

Morrissey + pencil case = CG jizzing in her pants.

Will Julia be the first in line again?

I can't help it. Everytime I see Moz hugging someone, I sink into my chair because it looks soooooooo awkward. Even with Julia. Come on Moz ... you know her by now. What is his problem?

He has somehow copied the moves of Charlie Chaplin and it is so over dramatic and not real it is hard to watch. To answer your question a gay man will never look or feel comfortable when hugging a woman.

Morrissey's Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week and Večernji.hr

by Detritus
Published on December 12, 2014 02:13 PM 407 Comments Comments
Croatia Week magazine posted Morrissey's rider from his show in Zagreb. Anyone hoping for something sensational will be disappointed.

Morrissey’s Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week

zagreb girl also posted a similar article with some more details:

Evo što je Morrissey tražio za backstage: Bitno mi je da u Zagrebu dobro jedem - Večernji.hr (Google Translate to English)

Gluten-free bread
English muffins
Fruits – apples, strawberries (no bananas)
Hot chocolate
Ice tea
Tea bags
White sugar
Vanilla, green tea or fig scented candle
Organic vegetarian cheddar cheese – Dubliner
Rice milk
Still water – Volvic or Fiji brand only
Carton of organic apple juice
Kerrygold biscuits
Organic marmalade without gelatine
Cereal
Cashew nuts, unsalted
Salty peanuts

This article was originally published in forum thread: Morrissey's Zagreb Rider started by Detritus View original post
Categories: News/Media, Tour

BECAUSE WE MUST !
Just to jog a few memories and for those who turned a blind eye.
Come on Steven it's time to fess up to #cheesegate

I honestly cannot stop laughing at the cheese comments. This is so damn funny. I am highly entertained.

will julia will be the first on the cue, and damon his sidekick at the aussie book signing? just like the swedish video?

Wow! Didn't expect this at all. Happening on his birthday too!

One signing in Europe and one signing in Australia. If we see some concerts in South America maybe we will also see a signing there on another continent. But it's unlikely. South American fans are crazy. There would be to many people.

AztecCamera;1986918293} Julia isn't aging very well since the last time I saw her barging her way to the front row and getting thrown down by her hair by a fat Mexican girl at one of the Hollywood Palladium residency shows years ago.[/QUOTE said:
:lbf:

'and they say he's mentall'...keyboard cleaner!...tonight is Razzzmatazzz in Spain, I think the French and Spanish first in line stalkers have arrived and made their mark , no names...

I honestly cannot stop laughing at the cheese comments. This is so damn funny. I am highly entertained.

All laughter should be aimed at Silly Steven the Crankfraud Clown, every time he treads the boards singing meat is murder to "the list or line" whilst nibbling Dubliner cheese like a mouse backstage.
So now you all know what he would like for his Birthday, just make sure you take it a long and give it him.

THE HARSH TRUTH OF THE CAMEMBERT LIES !

Well since the statement on April 9th "Glastonbury festival is not animal friendly" I think it's time to break the silence of the cranks !

Is that it ? No response from Micheal Eavis ? Silly Steven suddenly brushes 30 odd years of eating cheese and singing meat is murder at the same time under the carpet ?
I smell a RAT ! If you listen NOT very carefully you can hear a pin drop.
It's looking like #cheesegate is back on .
I declare the great crank and roll swindle, cheese debate of a crankfraud back ON

And to mark the occasion below is the set list that the law mower parts have been given to get boot camp ready for the sold out Aussie performances ( By the way did you know that Steven still remains without a recording contract despite selling out these Aussie performances ).

Intro My Whey

Sheila your a cow
Our Crank
I have forgiven cheeses
Crankfraud
Quiche me a lot
I want the cheese I can't have
Come back to Camembert
Reel around the fondue
Pretty girls make cheese
Cheesy board Cheesy board
My shelf life
Truckle loves me
Cheese is Curder (Do you curd ? Do you curd ?)
Blue veined Susan
You just haven't churned it yet baby
Let me quiche you

Encores

Cheese cheese cheese
Barbecuing begins at home
My life is a succession of people shouting CRANKFRAUD !
Benny the Butcher dies

P S best wishes to Kate, William and baby George for the days ahead ( Prince Benny has a good ring to it if it's a boy).

Sorry I forgot to add Cheddering
"Don't forget the cheese that made you smile and the cheese that made you cry"

You are cheering you do not want to give in.

Hilarious stuff! I agree with you, the whole Glasto thing is as Rank as a slab of Stinking Bishop under the foreskin. He's wasted more than 3 decades of his life making a total fool of himself singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst digesting even more evil 'cheese'. He has been complicit in the rape of mother cows and the sexual abuse of their male babies. If you don't know what many farmers regard as the number one perk of having a few calves to drop their pants to then you've lived a sheltered life. His statement on Glastonbury now appears as a desperate strategic last throw of the dice to try and re-market himself as 'vegan' without actually having to commit to the discipline of living a life without harming animals for pleasure, vanity or cheesy taste-buds. The Zagreb Rider is his tombstone, evidence of his continuing fraudulent appropriation of 'animal rights' issues to ramp up his fake-radical chic credentials. He may well find himself subjected to an Uprising if he doesn't fess up, reform his delinquent trolling of these issues and stop trying to present himself as a radical when he's no such thing. He's in his final bunker days and nights, issuing ludicrous 'interviews' with unknown foreign language blogs trying to muddy the waters that settle and show he's been a devious, truculent and unreliable Crank-Fraud all along, whether it's animal rights, British identity politics, gender and sexuality, and all the other tawdry baubles of fake-radicalism he adorns himself with like a Christmas tree. On with The Trial Of Steven Pratrick Crank-Fraud!

best
BB

There's gonna be some trouble !
A whole imperfect list will need re-writing ?

This, i just love you benny:rofl:
I do not know why people are against you
Crankfraud! :laughing:

You are so kind.
Love and quiches to you.

Back
Top Bottom