US tour announced - true-to-you.net

UPDATE April 3:

North American tour and Madison Square Garden posters on true-to-you.net.

An anonymous person writes:

Amanda Palmer support?!

Morrissey new dates - true-to-you.net
2 April 2015

Morrissey will continue promotion for World Peace Is None Of Your Business with the following confirmed North American dates:

June 11
New Orleans (LA) / Saenger Theater
June 13
Atlanta (GA) / Atlanta Symphony Hall
June 15
Durham (NC) / The Carolina Theatre
June 24
Worcester (MA) / Hanover Theater
June 27
New York City (NY) / Madison Square Garden
June 29
Akron (OH) / Akron Civic Theater
June 30
Cincinnati (OH) / Aronoff Center for the Arts
July 2
Nashville (TN) / Grand Ole Opry House
July 8
Detroit (MI) / Masonic Temple
July 9
Chicago (IL) / Civic Opera House
July 11
Normal (IL) / Bloomington Center for the Arts
July 13
St. Paul (MN) / Fitzgerald Theater
July 16
Morrison (CO) / Red Rocks
July 18
Salt Lake City (UT) / The Depot
July 21
Seattle (WA) / Benaroya Hall
July 23
Troutdale (OR) / Edgefield
July 25
San Jose (CA) / San Jose Event Center

Blondie will open the night at Madison Square Garden
Amanda Palmer will open the night at San Jose

Please support Morrissey by downloading "Kiss Me A Lot" on iTunes US, or iTunes UK

morrissey_north_american_tour_june_and_july_2015.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be premature, but does anyone have presale info for either the Chicago or Bloomington show?

Sure thing buddy, just answer the simple question before you click on purchase tix.

What is Steve's favourite cheese ?

Jake-the-American-Butcher (Dickson's Farmstand Meats N Y)

If Blondie does primarily a set of hits, she seriously might get a louder reaction than during most of Moz's show.

Not even being sarcastic/humorous.

So? Then let her get the louder reaction. I hope Moz doesn't primarily play the hits. Go Moz :guitar:

She was very well received at Glastonbury last year. She did a mixed bag of songs - mostly 'greatest hits'.
Set list as an idea here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/errnc8/acts/arr4wh#p021wl3z
Regards,
FWD

blondie is a band, not a woman.

blondie is a band, not a woman.
Thank you.
As you obviously have time to nitpick and be pedantic, I'm sure there are literally thousands of posts on here for you to police. Feel free to carry on as it's very endearing.
Regards,
FWD

Last edited:
Yeah, but even after her parents passed she still breezes into town on occasion, so here's hoping, anyway.

My hometown. Be great to see them both there. But do I want to fly back to Ohio just to see Moz who might not even show? No.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.
As you obviously have time to nitpick and be pedantic, I'm sure there are literally thousands of posts on here for you to police. Feel free to carry on as it's very endearing.
Regards,
FWD

im glad you noticed too, i find it extremely annoying, and is likely the one with the multiple screen names as well as several anon identities.
with a tendcy to troll attendance posts, inflating the actual figures exorbitantly.

Well, I can walk into a Brazilian steakhouse in Chicago and fill my plate with plant based foods and then go back and get more, so there's really no place for meat there or any where. Meat free venues are totally doable. The problem is the stubbornly greedy murderers.

Does anyone know where I can score some vegan perogies? Thanks. :p

If Morrissey will be able to pull off the "meat free venues" at those cities in the Midwest, he is God.

BTW, he said he would never play Pittsburgh again, because of some type of meat fat Steeler fan incident, that really pissed him off. Unfortunately, I don't know what happened.

Since when does morrissey like blondie

- - - Updated - - -

His music taste has really done a 360 since the early days
Blondie seems like a band he would not touch with a Barge pole
(Dont get me wrong blondie is awesome)

- - - Updated - - -

Iam starting to seriously think there is some "Paul is dead" shit thats happend to Morrissey

Shows how little u know about Blondie. I expect Mozz is fan.

Well, I can walk into a Brazilian steakhouse in Chicago and fill my plate with plant based foods and then go back and get more, so there's really no place for meat there or any where. Meat free venues are totally doable. The problem is the stubbornly greedy murderers.

Does anyone know where I can score some vegan perogies? Thanks. :p

Sautéed cabbage-stuffed perogies are the vegan BOMB. And yes, you can get them in Pittsburgh. Or Cleveland. Or Youngstown. Etc., etc., etc.

I love Neil Gaiman's work but I just cannot get on board with Amanda Palmer. Not even for Morrissey.

I'm with you, but she'll be 7 months pregnant at the time so maybe the hormone fireworks will morph her into someone a bit more authentic.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom