what are you eating right now

Weißwurst

Today's total in work.

2 Mince Pies
1 Slice of Carrot Cake
1 Scone

I am an FF, not a ghost. :(

you are not an ff.

today I had a whole bunch of stuff. But the best thing was a grilled cheese with tomato on multi grain bread. It was raw cheese as well, delicious

Nobody's no FF here except for me, I've just had about two thirds of an originally German Christstollen topped with tons of margarine, and it's not even Christmas yet! :thumb:

FF means Festive Fun. :thumb:

I often meant to buy some stollen, have never tried it.

Think I'll get some tomorrow. Back to the bench, where your cakes were stollen..

Alright, then I'm FFFF, Festive Fun Fat f*** (and everything else that starts with F). :p

Yeah get some stollen! I'd advise you to take one with marzipan. Marzipan stollen is so much better than Non-marzipan stollen. :yum:

"Back to the bench where your cakes were stollen" :lbf:
For you everyday is like pun-day :thumb:

Alright, then I'm FFFF, Festive Fun Fat f*** (and everything else that starts with F). :p

No, you're Festive Fun Fantastic Fatuus (Von K).:thumb:

Yeah get some stollen! I'd advise you to take one with marzipan. Marzipan stollen is so much better than Non-marzipan stollen. :yum:

Marzipan stollen sounds yummy!

"Back to the bench where your cakes were stollen" :lbf:
For you everyday is like pun-day :thumb:

You're not so bad at punning yourself, AIFVK. :)

What about First Of The Gang To Die?

He stoll all tarts away.

Beans on toast:yum:

Though one has to be careful when buying a simple tin of beans in the USA - you have to buy 'vegetarian baked beans':eek:
Otherwise you end up buying non vegetarian baked beans with bits of bacon in the tin?:barf:

Jukebox Jury

This:

51N0iYYicwL._SL160_.jpg

which is totally dumb because I need to go to the dentist and they hurt my teeth. Didn't think about that when I bought them. :rolleyes: Now I have to eat them because they are SOOOO good.

Pasta and Napolitana sauce :thumb:.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom