What concert/show are you going to go to next?

I'm going to see the Tones on Tails/Love & Rockets thing, Poptone next week. And then Nick Cave a couple of weeks after that.
On the sunnier side of things, I just bought tickets to go see B52s in August.

Courteeners, tomorrow at Old Trafford (Cricket Ground).

I say f*** them.
We just won't let the bastards grind us down.

This is how we say NO to terror, NO to irrational hatred...

This was at the gig in Halifax, the day after the attack, note how Liam is shaking and almost in tears as he reads...

This is Manchester yesterday morning...

20170528_120115_zpsrvkirc8b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to see the Tones on Tails/Love & Rockets thing, Poptone next week. And then Nick Cave a couple of weeks after that.
On the sunnier side of things, I just bought tickets to go see B52s in August.

I envy you!
Nick Cave and the B52s!
They should do something together.
I mean musically, of course.

Might sound naff but I'll be going to Nik Kershaw in Galway in October. Possibly Pixies in Dublin in July. Who knows..... maybe Moz in December if he announces a new album tour.....

Definitely not Depeche Mode, at $150.00 a ticket in some mega arena. What absurdity!
I saw them in Dublin for the Sounds of the Universe tour and it was canned DM. Insert <city name> here.
Although i have to admit i thought that album was crap but i like the new Spirit album.

I saw them in Dublin for the Sounds of the Universe tour and it was canned DM. Insert <city name> here.
Although i have to admit i thought that album was crap but i like the new Spirit album.
I sprung for a nosebleed seat in the end. It was still $60.00!

Think I'm gonna get tickets for screaming females this fall at the metro gallery in Baltimore. Will be my first show since the kid was born but I really like the venue and after the move I'll have baby sitters so I think it might happen

For myself and Mrs. Seeker, we are going to see Nitzer Ebb tonight. And later in the month Godsmack/Rob Zombie.

If you will be at the NE show, I'll be the guy in the black shirt.:)
I'mma go see Modest Mouse. Here in Idaho. Surprising that them and Spoon are coming, considering that most people that come to Idaho are has-beens

Jawbreaker played there first show together in 21 years on August 12th. They are playing Riot fest in September. Hopefully some more club shows.. Any Jawbreaker fans???

Back
Top Bottom