What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Hoping to get out and about a bit more this year:
HEre's my itinerary for Jan and Feb thus far:

Jerry Sadowitz (done)

Esben & the Witch in Bristol

then Roxy Music (Off with his head) at the O2

followed by PJ Harvey on 27th Feb in the Troxy.

Echo & the Bunnymen Irving Plaza NYC May 13th

I'm seriously considering this:
Ian McCulloch solo at Union Chapel, Islington, London

OMD - Webster Hall NYC March 8th

And hoping that REM tours this year to support the new album.

Joan As A Policewoman, next week in Manchester. Completely forgot about it unitl my wife mentioned it last night in the pub.

I went to the Pig n whistle Saturday night and heard the 'Bollocksnappers'. They blend sixties beat with eighties thump, but have lyrics to die for. Teresa Testes is not bad looking either.

I went to the Pig n whistle Saturday night and heard the 'Bollocksnappers'. They blend sixties beat with eighties thump, but have lyrics to die for. Teresa Testes is not bad looking either.

Surely with a surname like that she must have a twin sister? One who is almost identical, only slightly smaller and with a tendency to lean a little further to the left than Teresa.

A mate of mine fuses Flashdance with MC Hammer shit.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Qy0U5RpCc&playnext=1&list=PL4D94F57D311980A9&index=3[/youtube]

I just found out two of my favorite bands are going to tour again. I just got tickets for both.
This brings me back to my high school days...
Screeching Weasel seeing them in Atlanta,GA in April 2011

The Get Up Kids Seeing them in Athens, GA in February 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
The White Lies, and I'm pretty excited about it. Not many good bands are actually coming to Austria (;
Although, they disappointed me a little with the new album...

Oh, and I'm going to see The Wombats, although i can't really remember when exactly...

INTERPOL - Chicago - Feb. 12

Hope y'all don't mind if I do some selfless promotion on here but it'd be great if you guys could check us out (*With an obvious Morrissey-Inspired name;)

-THE QUARRY- Chicago indie-pop:
http://thequarry.bandcamp.com/

--- <3 We might actually open for the beautiful and talented Kristeen Young in Chicago this year <3 ---

by all accounts, Modrevolve, the Church show should(and has from reviews of the one show so far) be a classic. When they were here last, their tour guy said they were considering 2 full albums for this tour...but for them to do 3, and Priest=Aura and Starfish being 2 of them...

going to:

Cut Copy w/Holy Ghost
Venue : Stubb's (Outdoor) Austin, TX.
Time : April 22nd

and

Pete Yorn w/Ben Kweller
Venue : Stubb's (Outdoor) Austin, TX.
Time : April 16th

How on earth would you go see the Cramps? Lux has been dead a couple of years now. Don't tell me they are trying to move on without him. That would be a joke.

Back
Top Bottom