What did make you smile today?

A spinster is never busy, not like you have kids to take care of. Just have a shower and you have the rest of the day to yourself. Ok work might take some time and that but then again what would a spinster do with herself if she was not working which is the only time she forgets what a miserable person she is.

I feel for ya!
LOL you are a f....r fo sho LOL

A spinster is never busy, not like you have kids to take care of. Just have a shower and you have the rest of the day to yourself. Ok work might take some time and that but then again what would a spinster do with herself if she was not working which is the only time she forgets what a miserable person she is.

I feel for ya!
I can’t speak for all spinsters but I know I like to while away the hours brushing my 50 cats. I save all of their fur in baskets and gently wash it. Once dry, I like to literally spin it (I am a Spinster, after all) into balls of yarn. Then I knit it into little kitty sweaters to keep them warm in the winter. On Saturdays we pull all their sweaters out and they try them on and have a fashion show. I don’t know where I’d have time for a man, do you?

I can’t speak for all spinsters but I know I like to while away the hours brushing my 50 cats. I save all of their fur in baskets and gently wash it. Once dry, I like to literally spin it (I am a Spinster, after all) into balls of yarn. Then I knit it into little kitty sweaters to keep them warm in the winter. On Saturdays we pull all their sweaters out and they try them on and have a fashion show. I don’t know where I’d have time for a man, do you?
Hahahaha I love this reply from you and you can clearly see the humour in it all although there is still a little bit trace of passive aggression there you have to work on there. Perhaps that oboe needs to find a new home between your legs to make you all relaxed and stuff.

Use it to fill homemade pillows and give it to those you dislike with allergies

Aquarium was a fun experience. Had a nice lunch out saw some giant turtles sharks stingrays eels puffins a croc and for some reason orangutans along with the usual assorted fish I can’t name

Ah great night. A nice dinner in an courtyard with live music and an open bar for my wife. Raised some money for my sons pre school and had a pleasant night out with friends

Ah great night. A nice dinner in an courtyard with live music and an open bar for my wife. Raised some money for my sons pre school and had a pleasant night out with friends
Had it been as good if you hadn't been able to tell us about it?

I somehow doubt that. You sat there all night waiting to get home so you could post this to sort of make your life seem a bit better than it is.

Charity is the last resort for the truly failed people on this planet, human garbage.

Making my way through shampoo planet and after a bit of a stilted beginning I’m enjoying it. Lots of extremely well written lines I like to read aloud but with my wife being home for the last three or four days I’ve only been able to read in tiny fits. I did find an old receipt inside though from Walden books dated September 18 1992 and for whatever reason I found this extremely interesting and pleasantly amusing

Hahahaha I love this reply from you and you can clearly see the humour in it all although there is still a little bit trace of passive aggression there you have to work on there. Perhaps that oboe needs to find a new home between your legs to make you all relaxed and stuff.

You’re not especially original, are you? Maybe you need to work on that.

Making my way through shampoo planet and after a bit of a stilted beginning I’m enjoying it. Lots of extremely well written lines I like to read aloud but with my wife being home for the last three or four days I’ve only been able to read in tiny fits. I did find an old receipt inside though from Walden books dated September 18 1992 and for whatever reason I found this extremely interesting and pleasantly amusing
What was it a recipe for?

You’re not especially original, are you? Maybe you need to work on that.

I love your banter and stuff and I only do this as a way to get into your pants. Letting you dry up some more will make that job easy next year when we meet in Sweden.

Watching Jordan Peterson on Skavlan, a right wing canadian with these 12 rules for life:
  1. Stand up straight with your shoulders back
  2. Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
  3. Make friends with people who want the best for you
  4. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
  5. Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
  6. Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world
  7. Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
  8. Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie
  9. Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't
  10. Be precise in your speech
  11. Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
  12. Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street

Watching Jordan Peterson on Skavlan, a right wing canadian with these 12 rules for life:
  1. Stand up straight with your shoulders back
  2. Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
  3. Make friends with people who want the best for you
  4. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
  5. Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
  6. Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world
  7. Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
  8. Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie
  9. Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't
  10. Be precise in your speech
  11. Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
  12. Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street
A really good book.Bit deep at times but very interesting.Seen him on stage here in Oxford last night.I don’t see him as right wing at all.The labels thrown about these days mean nothing.

A really good book.Bit deep at times but very interesting.Seen him on stage here in Oxford last night.I don’t see him as right wing at all.The labels thrown about these days mean nothing.
Oh wow last night!
Must have went to England from Sweden then. I think I have seen a few clips but not sure and he's pretty unknown to me. Since psychology is not science and will never be able to fill the criterias for it to be considered science I cannot fully focus on it as such.
He like other people is having a theory based on his beliefs that come from his experience and some studies. I think his finding that the difference between men and women only grow larger if we are able to become equal is interesting cause that means equality is not really possible.
The guests on Skavlan like Bilderbergs latest flame, swedish center party leader Annie Lööf, really struggled with what he said.
Why has he become such a role model for young men and are you one of them?
He seems to be a more educated version of Varg Vikernes.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom