What should be the last song Morrissey ever plays?

You know what the question is?

• Don't Blow Your Own Horn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suffer Little Children

• Reel Around the Fountain

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • How Soon is Now?

• Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • There is a Light that Never Goes Out

Votes: 34 53.1%
  • Shoplifters of the World Unite

• Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved Me

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • I Won't Share You

• Now My Heart is Full

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Speedway

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • You Know I Couldn't Last

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • At Last I Am Born

• Last song on last album (assuming ROTT isn't his last)

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters
Asleep... That would be dramatical... The whole venue crying, screaming in despair... And that farewell should go recorded for a farewell DVD... But... Why are we thinking about this tragedy! :( Well... It might happen... Many singers quit touring when they turn 60... Too much traveling and wear... Examples: Barry Manilow, Cher, Barbra Streisand (although she resumed touring this year, if I remember well).

Morrissey still has 13 years to go :)

Asleep... That would be dramatical... The whole venue crying, screaming in despair... And that farewell should go recorded for a farewell DVD... But... Why are we thinking about this tragedy! :( Well... It might happen... Many singers quit touring when they turn 60... Too much traveling and wear... Examples: Barry Manilow, Cher, Barbra Streisand (although she resumed touring this year, if I remember well).

Morrissey still has 13 years to go :)

bless your optimism....13 more years of morrissey is definitly neccessary for me

There's a light and it goes out...

No, "Please Please Please..." got my vote since it's so short and we're just asking for more. Who knows what he want then?

I'll add my vote to Disappointed.

I also don't like the thought of a Morrissey farewell tour. I'm going through such a Moz revival at the moment it's scary. It's like 1985 all over again.

Back
Top Bottom