What was the gayest thing you ever bought?

• Thread starter Lil' Rob - Distraught in Devore
  • Start date
L

Lil' Rob - Distraught in Devore

I bought the Last Night I Dreamt Somebody Loved Me Moz pillow case a while back at one of his shows. To this day I question my sexuality for making such a queer purchase.

The poster where Moz is in Speedos, reading the Daily Variety, poolside. My friend said it was a bit gay, so I took it down...and gave it to a girl I knew who was a fan. Sometimes, I think back on that small moment where some peer pressure was applied, and wish that I had not given in. Sometimes, I think my friend was right.

LMFAO....I bought a cardigan sweater a year ago. it looks gay. f***in funny dude..... very funny. I was going to buy one myself,but I thought..."no too gay".

I really, really wanted to buy the "Yummy" T-shirt from the last tour.

My wife said "Not if you want to be seen with me in public". I got a different one. Anyone got a picture of that?

Re: I really, really wanted to buy the "Yummy" T-shirt from the last tour.

I have that one, but sadly, no pic. I love it. It's so camp. I was really pissed when I got paint splattered on the side. I wear it anyway.

> My wife said "Not if you want to be seen with me in public". I
> got a different one. Anyone got a picture of that?
what's gay about it? never seen it.

> My wife said "Not if you want to be seen with me in public". I
> got a different one. Anyone got a picture of that?

I have that one. Mmmmm...Moz eating an ice cream sandwich. *slurp* I don't know what the point of the Mexican dude in the background is though. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom