Who does this man look like?

lilybett

Pheobe W Caulfield
What it ses on t'tin.

puke.jpg

:confused: :confused:

You should be so fugging lucky, he's MINEALLMINE

Seriously. WHO DOES HE LOOK LIKE???!

I always think he looks like my brother when he's pulling stupid faces.

Any more suggestions? Come on people! We won't rest easy til we know!

This is my best idea to date (the dad):

twist.jpg

and it's shite! Help us!!?

hmm now I am looking it's prob not him that he looks like. :p

:mad: !!!

You are now not allowed to leave this thread until you tell us who he does look like! Even though Steph's asleep and I'm off to watch Six Feet Under in bed.

He's a friend of ours. I use the term 'friend' loosely as he was really someone we went to college with who we used to hang around with to laugh at/make ourselves feel that we were actually cool in comparison to someone.

We saw this picture and he reminds of someone but we can't think who...any more suggestions?

Haha. Good answer!

Martin Clunes did pop into my head for a second when looking at his photo actually.

I don't think that was who Lilybett was thinking of though, i dunno, for me who it is has alot to do with the beige, '80s style, nylon suit he's wearing.

Give over..Martin Clunes?

Puke's well fitter than him, he's like a proper hunk (in Greenhead terms). Lisa's one lucky lady!

I never thought I'd see the day that there was a thread about Puke on morrissey-solo. Lets hope he's not a Morrissey fan eh?

Where does Morrissey come in between Mozart and Metallica?

Well I would describe him as a brilliant, surreal portmanteau, has to be heard to be believed. What do you reckon?

Who does he look like here?

puke-1.jpg

My favourite picture of him!

Sorry, I really am bored. I'm going home to watch Home and Away!

Back
Top Bottom