Who is Mozza's favourite Comedian ?

hmmm well I thought Alan Carr and Jo Brand were at his birthday gig...but it's difficult to say if they were invited because of him liking their comedy. Is Jonathan Ross a comedian or just a chat show host?

He probably laughs most at Alan Bennett although he is not really a comedian. Perhaps Max Wall. Most likely it is someone from the old British Music Hall tradition and certainly someone who is long gone from this unhappy planet.

Alan Carr maybe. If he has any time for Jimmy Carr I'd be amazed ( A first class tw@t don't you agree )

Could see him loving 'Play it Again Sam', a Woody Allen Comedy Classic

Probably Vic and Bob would also float his boat.

In recent years he has mentioned the genius that is Ken Dodd on a couple of occasions,At the London Palladium 2006 and the BBC gig earlier this year.Certainly hope its not Brand/Carr,Dreadful and not fit to lick Doddy's boots!

By jove missus!

Ken Dodd has been a professional comedian since 1954 and is still going strong today,doing at least 3 shows a week that last 5 hours apiece,at the grand old age of 82! Ive seen him a few times,the man is incredible.I think Morrissey would certainly like his humour.

Back
Top Bottom