Why do some people hate WPINOYB ?

Why do some people hate WPINOYB

• Total voters
My goodness, that's a lot of assumptions. Good thing you're above it all and not doing anything silly like wasting your night posting anonymously on a Morrissey message board!

If I can save one soul, just one, then this is worth it. We're lost generations and people but the young ones can still be saved. Spread the word!

I'm guessing you don't get invited to parties much. Am I right?

Not since 2011, that was when I stopped being friendly with people and told all my friends that it was over between us. Many are the emails and letters I have recieved from them begging me to let them back into my life again but I have kindly told them I have turned a new page in my life. The only couple dinner I went to in my life was with a man who was friends with a very famous man. They used to be blood brothers when they were kids and teens spending time in front of the tv when MTV was new.

I do not even say hello back to people when out and about or shake hands. Those related with my woman fear me and I sometimes let them know what they told others about me behind my back. I also send bullets by mail in my name to some people. In the past 2 years I have been in fights with random people in stores and in streets and parking lots. I refuse to be a passive aggressive internet warrior like most people. I can be many things.

Not since 2011, that was when I stopped being friendly with people and told all my friends that it was over between us. Many are the emails and letters I have recieved from them begging me to let them back into my life again but I have kindly told them I have turned a new page in my life. The only couple dinner I went to in my life was with a man who was friends with a very famous man. They used to be blood brothers when they were kids and teens spending time in front of the tv
I do not even say hello back to people when out and about or shake hands. Those related with my woman fear me and I sometimes let them know what they told others about me behind my back. I also send bullets by mail in my name to some people. In the past 2 years I have been in fights with random people in stores and in streets and parking lots. I refuse to be a passive aggressive internet warrior like most people. I can be many things.
Like... A thread killer.

Looking at the post-Maladjusted lyrics and gradual overall decline in the albums he's made since, are we absolutely sure Morrissey wasn't kidnapped in 1997 and replaced by someone else? :/

I've never known an album where so much was thrown at the wall in the hope that some of it would stick. Production-wise, musically, the intros tacked-on, etc. I think it sort of clouds the judgement and only in a few months time will the songs themselves either come to the fore or reveal themselves to be "a bit naff"; until then it's difficult to say, but the lyrics are already becoming a barrier to my overall enjoyment and/or admiration, which is a bit unfortunate given this is a Morrissey album: the lyrics shouldn't be the least impressive aspect of a Morrissey album. And if they are then the music had better be quite special. Call me old-fashioned!

I've never known an album where so much was thrown at the wall in the hope that some of it would stick. Production-wise, musically, the intros tacked-on, etc. I think it sort of clouds the judgement and only in a few months time will the songs themselves either come to the fore or reveal themselves to be "a bit naff"; until then it's difficult to say, but the lyrics are already becoming a barrier to my overall enjoyment and/or admiration, which is a bit unfortunate given this is a Morrissey album: the lyrics shouldn't be the least impressive aspect of a Morrissey album. And if they are then the music had better be quite special. Call me old-fashioned!

You're not alone brother (or sister), I'm with you on all points. We will feel the wrath of the moz defence squad, the MDS as I've come to know them by.

You're not alone brother (or sister), I'm with you on all points. We will feel the wrath of the moz defence squad, the MDS as I've come to know them by.

You mistook us for people who care :) Whichever anonymous you are. I can't keep track.

I'm sorry; I refuse to converse with anyone who is anonymous online yet has a la-di-da membership number and handle.

Psychology describes the need to admire others and paint a slightly better picture of them than they deserve. I have met so many successful people who never bothered with admiring others and concentrated on themselves and their loved ones creating a great life for them. I just feel that this admiration of people you do not know turns people into gazers rathers than doers. It will eventually catch up with people. Idols will always disappoint people.

You're assuming everyone has potential, which, unfortunately, not all do. The people stuck in "fandom" of Morrissey, well, this might be the best they can do. (This doesn't apply to teens of course who have less control of their lives.) Also, I just want to say something to the female fans lusting after Morrissey. I really think he calls himself bisexual so that he doesn't lose you as customers. He only had one relationship with a woman and there was talk of having a baby. That's what gay men do. They prefer men but to have a baby they will be with a woman for a while. I do believe men can be bisexual but in Morrissey's case I really think he is gay.

Also, I just want to say something to the female fans lusting after Morrissey. I really think he calls himself bisexual so that he doesn't lose you as customers. He only had one relationship with a woman and there was talk of having a baby. That's what gay men do. They prefer men but to have a baby they will be with a woman for a while.

Oh, really? "That's what gay men do"? Please, tell me more about the secret lives of gay men… :rolleyes:

Also, speaking as a woman, I'd like to note that my capacity for being attracted to someone at a distance has never been contingent upon their sexuality, as there is never any sort of belief that one day we'd be together. (It was hard to even write that without laughing, honestly.) Also, this may come as a surprise to you given the rest of your comment, but there are a great number of heterosexual women for whom male gay sex is an enormous turn-on. Yes, just like heterosexual men and fantasies about lesbians. Fancy that!

Morrissey's sexuality—just like everyone else's—is his own to define in his own terms, not any of ours.

I don't hate the new album. But I listened to ROTT yesterday, and anyone who can't appreciate the radical difference in the standard of the songwriting needs their ears seeing to.

Morrissey's sexuality—just like everyone else's—is his own to define in his own terms, not any of ours.

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom