Why was nowherefast944 banned?

Sometimes posting someone else's picture isn't a big deal, sometimes it is. She may have a very good reason for not wanting her picture posted on the internet. We don't know or need to know..
It's not really a secret that she does NOT want her picture posted here.
Just sayin'....

Kewpie should hold a video press conference on the matter. Wearing a mask.

2afmix3.jpg

Ok. For all of you who are curious about why nowherefast got banned, I'll tell you.
I was investigating and managed to get the photo that was posted, which lead to his banning.

If you want to know what it was, here it is:

surprise.png

Last edited:
While I agree that posting someones photo when they don't want that to happen is poor form - I also think that at times this person has posted information about forum users which might also come under the terms of 'private'.

Anyway, a photo of her was (it may well still be) in the Journal section for a while without any complaint that I am aware of.

The way he did it seemed kind of stalkery though. It was bizarre.

Roy is a good guy, I even got in fight with a giant vilolent man after he threatened to knock Roy's teeth in if he did not give this giant violent mans friend the rail (after roy ran faster than his friend getting in:p:p:p) Roy is a sweet guy, but posting someones photo is not cool and it should not be tolerated. People have jobs. People have situations. People have circumstances that none of you know about. This place is you make it... you set the limits on privacy, you set the extent to which you want to share.

Everyone gets giddy and the internet is a strange place that everyone is still getting a grip on and understanding of just how they change or shift when sharing online... it's different than other forms of communication that have been in place for so long... Roy prolly got giddy and did something stupid. But one year is not excessive... I think that posting someones photo without their permission is a very big deal. It also violates copyrights (if Roy did not take the photo) which automatically belong to the photographer... But that is besides the point - you have to get a model release to publish a photo and its a serious issue not only for solo TOS but in general copyright laws.

Most of all its just not cool at all... nobody should put up with that.

I don't get it: it's only a picture. It's just your face. Was it really that bad?

If you did not post it yourself and with a reason, it is. It's a violation of your privacy and I wouldn't be happy about it either, if it had happened to me.

We aren't supposed to know what Kewpie looks like, at least without her permission. Just like anyone else here. I've seen her photo *privileged* :p

I still don't get it, and I'm not bothered what she looks like either. even if she's a supermodel, she's still a div. Who took the picture in the first place? It IS possible to remain anonymous. Most people just don't want to.

I don't get it: it's only a picture. It's just your face. Was it really that bad?

I still don't get it, and I'm not bothered what she looks like either. even if she's a supermodel, she's still a div. Who took the picture in the first place? It IS possible to remain anonymous. Most people just don't want to.

what if someone had your picture and posted it on a thread like this?

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=93971

Can I just say - and I don't mean to be rude - that while I think Kewpie gets more stick than is really required, posts like the one in the 'how do I change my username' thread don't really help, do they? Maybe people would get less annoyed if she was less abrupt. And I say this as someone who's defended Kewpie plenty of times.

This isn't rocket science. She has made clear that she doesn't want her photo posted on here and he did, knowing full well what the outcome would be. I can't really see any cause for complaint.

This isn't rocket science. She has made clear that she doesn't want her photo posted on here and he did, knowing full well what the outcome would be. I can't really see any cause for complaint.
:clap:

If it was a picture of my vagina, I might have grounds for complaint.

So, it's not 'cool' to write (joke) about your private parts but you can complain to the people who run this site, but you just have to deal with it if someone tries to belittle you when they have a (or want to repost) photo of another user:confused:

The only photo I've seen of Kewpie is when a banned pleb took it, without her knowing it at an after show or pre-show get together and made a thread about it (i am not saying it was 'Nowhere' this time....this was a while ago. I am a bit surprised he did to be honest he seemed a more pleasant chap to do something as daft as this!). It just seems so bizarre to me that a bunch of people want to spend time sending each other photos of people here, especially the moderators. I think this situation says more about them then anything else. :crazy:

Last edited:
:clap:

So, it's not 'cool' to write (joke) about your private part and complain to the people who run this site but you just have to deal with it if someone tries to belittle you, when they have a (or want to repost) photo of another user:confused:

The only photo I've seen of Kewpie is when a banned pleb took it, without her knowing it at an after show or pre-show get together and made a thread about it (i am not saying it was 'Nowhere' this time....this was a while ago. I am a bit surprised he did to be honest he seemed a more pleasant chap to do something as daft as this!). It just seems so bizarre to me that a bunch of people want to spend time sending each other photos of people here, especially the moderators. I think this situation says more about them then anything else. :crazy:
I don't really understand you first paragraph but the way I see it: someone jokes about kewpies vagina: they get banned. Someone jokes about mine: I get banned. Thus: I don't care about her pic being posted, as at least she gets a right of reply with the banning. I just got told to eat it.

I don't really understand you first paragraph but the way I see it: someone jokes about kewpies vagina: they get banned. Someone jokes about mine: I get banned. Thus: I don't care about her pic being posted, as at least she gets a right of reply with the banning. I just got told to eat it.

Sorry LM, i do rush myself here sometimes and don't really concentrate:o

The person got banned for posting the picture without her permission, which is against the TOS rules of this site. This has happen before.

I reckon people won't get banned just because they made a joke thread about your vagina, because basically it was in the pigsty part of the forums. When a user here argues most of the time; & when someone makes 'joke' threads about them (like the link i provided in my previous post), i kind of doubt the moderators are going to take it terribly seriously. Didn't the author of that thread get a temporary ban anyway?

& banning people is up to DavidT ( i believe), good for him for looking out for his moderators.

Sorry LM, i do rush myself here sometimes and don't really concentrate:o

The person got banned for posting the picture without her permission, which is against the TOS rules of this site. This has happen before.

I reckon people won't get banned just because they made a joke thread about your vagina, because basically it was in the pigsty part of the forums. When a user here argues most of the time; & when someone makes 'joke' threads about them (like the link i provided in my previous post), i kind of doubt the moderators are going to take it terribly seriously. Didn't the author of that thread get a temporary ban anyway?

& banning people is up to DavidT ( i believe), good for him for looking out for his moderators.

yeah and as for right and wrong, f*** it.

Tags
this is bs thread dredge
Back
Top Bottom