Women are ugly on the outside, men are ugly on the inside

Your right, that's why women need make-up, cosmetic surgery and exercise.

we actually don't need these things. These are not necessities.

I don't think I am ever going to turn into an old bat either. I had a run in with a bat about a year ago and it seems unlikely I would metamorphize into one.

Kirstie

-p.s. we need mutual respect for our talents and accomplishments over the things you listed alot more. Those are the essentials. But perhaps you knew that and were being sarcastic?

The only talent you have are those sagging tits and a gapping hole!

I mean a gaping stinking hole that spews out more human trash

Re: I mean a gaping stinking hole that spews out more human trash

why would I take anything seriously or personally when it's coming from a boner?

Get a life-you don't know me, what I look like or who I am.

Kirstie

Re: -YEAH RIGHT

you'd be able to do everything for your idiotic lover, right?

Re: You are VERY naive, God be with you

Maybe she is naive, what I consider as a quality, but at least she is able to argue as a decent clever person should. I guess the highest wisdom is exactly when you allow your spirit to be naive, because when you do it, you open the window of your soul to all the majestic self conciousness. Confrotation is for weak people.

some smiley faces to you...i'm happy

Kirstie!!! Isn't there something you should be doing, um like sucking off your fat husband?

You are a complete scab of a whore, you sound like a know-it-all when in reality, the fetus just ripped out of my friend April's womb knows more than you do.

You are so fu.cking dense that I am sure it would rival a pulsar. Why must you act so "I know I know" when in reality, YOU KNOW NOTHING.

Your ideas about sex, life and music make me almost as embarrassed everytime I masturbate into the new issue of JC Penney's catalogue. Please do us all a faor (since I see you gaining such a whole new-found group of admirers here): SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

And if you are ever, ever impregnated, I am sure your hellspawn of a child will be as annoying as you.

"Soul"-ution: SOmeone kick thine bitch in the stomach to miscarry the pile of mess please. Take this as only my opinion but You are one stupid cu,nt!!!

Bye Bye Jackass!!! Greasetea Scorned Rules the House of Love!

Re: ouch

Dear greasetea
I have a question regarding that huge thing you have inside your anus: Does that hurt? It's that the reason for bitching people up, dear? According to the VOGUE magazine, you should wear a glove to make you invible to all of us, because we don't like you.....BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. even a Jaguar wouldn't be able to make you cute for women.

Women have HORRIBLE tastes, just look at the men they sleep with

Re: we actually don't need these things. These are not necessities.

> I don't think I am ever going to turn into an old bat either. I
> had a run in with a bat about a year ago and it seems unlikely I
> would metamorphize into one.

> Kirstie

> -p.s. we need mutual respect for our talents and accomplishments
> over the things you listed alot more. Those are the essentials.
> But perhaps you knew that and were being sarcastic?

it had to be sarcasm. i find it hard to believe that any woman would believe that. give her some credit.

Back
Top Bottom