“It was dangerous sex (…)”: KrisTeen Young talks about her first meeting with Morrissey

An anonymous person sends the link:

“It was dangerous sex (…)”: KrisTeen Young talks about her first meeting with Morrissey - Blog do Marcelo Fialho

One day before the first concert of Morrissey South America Tour ´13, we´ve interviewed his opening act, Kristeen Young, about her upcoming album with Dave Grohl, meeting Morrissey and a lot more…

Excerpt:

*How was your first contact with Morrissey music? And your first meeting ?
It was dangerous sex, the meaning of life, and the best chocolate cake I’ve ever had. (same answer for both questions)

*What can you tell about your participation in “That´s How People Grow Up” ? Was this song composed thinking about your voice, or did you choose in a demo which one would you like to put vocals in ?
Morrissey brought me in pretty much after everything had been recorded. I didn’t choose the song. He chose ME for the song. He asked me to sing something operatic at the beginning. And that’s really all the direction I got. I remember at one point….during a break….he left the control room and came into the room where I had been singing. I was lying on the floor and he went over to the piano and started playing a tune. It was really soothing and I felt like that was a moment where we really bonded ….for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
800 page answer. I went out with Morrisseys superfan. Boz Boorer is main songwriter to Adam Ant, and Morrissey etc. I ended up on lots of songs. I went to Boz house once, very rude. I dont know about Kristeen but I dated a guy called Steen after Morrisseys superfan and I always wondered. I dont think Kristeen is lying, I think shes very young. Boz is responsible for Morrisseys new sound.

I don't think Kristeen is very young (no pun on her last name), she's immature for her age. She's old and tiresome. also hear-tell she's playing a gig in Canada...Montreal? poor Canadians

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom