02 Nov 2009 Salisbury City Hall

mimiko

Audio- 02 Nov 2009 Salisbury - City Hall

Sony ICD-SX77 > Digital Voice Editor (convert to WAV 44.1kHz 16bit) > BonkEnc (convert to mp3 320kbps)

This is full-show and not cut out any Moz's banter.
Sound Q= A-/B

This Charming Man / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / How Soon Is Now? / Ganglord / Cemetry Gates / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Teenage Dad On The Estate / Ask / Irish Blood, English Heart / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself? / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Death At One's Elbow / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Is It Really So Strange? / The Loop / Because Of My Poor Education / I'm OK By Myself // First Of The Gang To Die

Here you go:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/c62vtc

Re: Audio- 02 Nov 2009 Salisbury - City Hall

Thank yoou very much, and also, thanks you for the info about the recording :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Cheers ears!

It's my pleasure if you like the recording.
The show was brilliant and Moz had high spirit through the whole show.

(Thank you for correcting my gender, Kewpie. But we know that Japanese names are not well known in the most of the world, so I really don't care:D)

もしマダムなんて言われたら照れちゃいますよ~(笑)。でも、ありがとう。

Last edited:

I had a bit of a fight to open this, *bloody vista*
but finally, and its FABULOUS QUALITY,
thankyou so so much. :D:D

Thank you very much for this :)

This is my first time hearing the new arrangement for "Death At One's Elbow," and I notice that the band incorporate several elements from the studio track from "Strangeways." Can you recall if it is the new keyboardist, Gustavo Manzur, on harmonica, or is the harmonica bit just a recording/synthesizer? Being a harpist, myself, I couldn't help but wonder. :blushing: It sounds authentic to me, which is interesting, as I believe it'd be the first time harmonica has been used onstage for Morrissey. This surely means we can hope for "Shame is the Name"? :D :guitar:

EDIT: Also, I notice that there is a new element of flamenco-esque acoustic guitarwork APART from Boz's in "When Last I Spoke to Carol." Since I hear Jesse's trademark distortion at the same time, I'm assuming this is Mr. Manzur's work, as well?

Last edited:
OMG. I love you. Thank you so much for this.

I now have boots of all the shows I've been at except Brixton 21st July.

Back
Top Bottom