10 years old girl gives a birth to a baby girl >_<

Kewpie

Subscriber
I couldn't believe my ears hearing the news from radio:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11684854

A 10-year-old girl, believed to be of Romanian origin, is reported to have given birth in southern Spain.

The girl gave birth to a daughter last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera, according to Andalusia's social affairs minister Micaela Navarro, the AP news agency reports.

The father of the baby is also believed to be a minor, aged 13, reports say.

Officials are deciding whether the mother and her family can keep custody, newspaper Diario de Sevilla reports.

The baby's grandmother was photographed in Spanish newspapers smiling outside the family's modest block of flats in the town of Lebrija, AFP reports.

Her 10-year-old daughter is reported to have moved to Spain from Romania just three weeks ago.

The woman, identified only as Olimpia, was quoted as saying that the mother was "very well, like the daughter, who is very well and very pretty".

According to the Andalucia daily, Diario de Jerez, which first reported the story, the grandmother could not understand the wide level of interest in the case as "this is the age we get married in Romania".

According to Spanish newspaper El Pais, 178 girls under the age of 15 gave birth in Spain in 2008.

all I know about this story is what I overheard my mother say while she was watching FOX NEWS :crazy:
as soon as the attractive? airhead newscaster said that a 10 year old girl gave birth, my mother said:
She must be a "Gypsy" :confused:
then by then end of the discussion she was telling me that some part of "our family" were "Gypsies" :eek:
I tried to explain to her the difference between Eastern European Gypsies and Scottish folk known as "Travelers" but there really was no point to doing that :head-smack:

Oh, there also was a 12 year old dutch girl who got a baby from her father O_O

If the puberty age is declining - why do people think that's a horror?
Isn't it just because self-knowledge is power and that's why parents don't want their kids to acquire any of it...because their whole sense of identity is bound up with exerting absolute power over their children/adolescents. That's why they spout pseudo-scientific gibberish about the development of the brain [an organ no scientist truly understands] in a vain attempt to justify everything from internet censorship to keeping the age of consent as high as it is in America.

#
I couldn't believe my ears hearing the news from radio:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11684854

A 10-year-old girl, believed to be of Romanian origin, is reported to have given birth in southern Spain.

The girl gave birth to a daughter last week in the city of Jerez de la Frontera, according to Andalusia's social affairs minister Micaela Navarro, the AP news agency reports.

The father of the baby is also believed to be a minor, aged 13, reports say.

Officials are deciding whether the mother and her family can keep custody, newspaper Diario de Sevilla reports.

The baby's grandmother was photographed in Spanish newspapers smiling outside the family's modest block of flats in the town of Lebrija, AFP reports.

Her 10-year-old daughter is reported to have moved to Spain from Romania just three weeks ago.

The woman, identified only as Olimpia, was quoted as saying that the mother was "very well, like the daughter, who is very well and very pretty".

According to the Andalucia daily, Diario de Jerez, which first reported the story, the grandmother could not understand the wide level of interest in the case as "this is the age we get married in Romania".

According to Spanish newspaper El Pais, 178 girls under the age of 15 gave birth in Spain in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom