Is Emma on drugs, do you think she'll let me have some?:crazy:

You just have no alphabet, baby.

Why don't you like this Emma character, Amy?

She fills the board with moronic, attention-seeking drivel, creating endless threads about herself / asking users' views of her, and then swearing at them if they don't say what she wants to hear. She suggested that Mozsupportsrovers go "f*** A HIPPO MIXED WITH A PIG", which is quite a remarkable request :lbf:

Edit: So she actually said, "f*** OFF *YOU* HIPPO MIXED WITH A PIG", which is so much... classier than my original interpretation :D

Last edited:
She fills the board with moronic, attention-seeking drivel, creating endless threads about herself / asking users' views of her, and then swearing at them if they don't say what she wants to hear. She suggested that Mozsupportsrovers go "f*** A HIPPO MIXED WITH A PIG", which is quite a remarkable request :lbf:

Google image search, page one:

1_24373_FS_Happy-Hippo-Bank.jpg

Happy Hippo Piggy Bank

It would take some talent, but definitely f***able. :p

:D :thumb: this thread makes me laugh or at least smile though I think I did laugh.

Google image search, page one:

1_24373_FS_Happy-Hippo-Bank.jpg

Happy Hippo Piggy Bank

It would take some talent, but definitely f***able. :p

Haha, that piggy bank is actually quite sweet. f***ing it would be an abominable notion though :lbf:

Didn't she just compare him to a hippo mixed with a pig. Perhaps a Freudian slip on your behalf. Now fffffffffffffffffff*** offfffffffffffff you virgins.

Re: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NMFP, innit.

[/QUOTE]f*** OFF YOU HIPPO MIXED WITH A PIG[/QUOTE]

Impressive.

Me thinks the grumpy lady has been immersing her tiresome vanity in Malcolm Tucker.

Feet off the fans, you carwash c***.

Didn't she just compare him to a hippo mixed with a pig. Perhaps a Freudian slip on your behalf. Now fffffffffffffffffff*** offfffffffffffff you virgins.

Ah, maybe so, I didn't re-read the thread to check. She definitely told me to 'f*** a monkey' though, so it's not that Freudian on my behalf :p

Tags
emma álainn :) i ngrá le emma
Back
Top Bottom