Morrissey Central "A 17-YEAR OLD IN SLIGO" (November 13, 2023)

Very impressed. Morrissey can trace his Irish blood back to Sligo. A beautiful county.

200.gif

Doesn’t suit the piano at all.
BOO!!!! 👎👎👎

So he can upload stuff like this but can't upload a full explanation as to why he's cancelled the Asian gigs.

Fascinating.

I don't think Morrissey is doing the uploading.

The purpose of Central seems to be to damage his career to the point his only options are touring & being an unpaid source of material for hacks & content creators - while telling him that he's still relevant because people wear his t-shirts - which he doesn't earn any money from.

Given the commentary here and elsewhere:
a 64-year old in Japan appears a more pressing matter 😅
FWD.

A career end was announced days ago
But he didn't know, the lazy central poet
The lazy central poet
The critisism burns through, to his past glories core
And it isn't enough, he wants more

A career end was announced days ago
But he didn't know, the lazy central poet
The lazy central poet
The critisism burns through, to his past glories core
And it isn't enough, he wants more

I agree Central is a drag. But couldn’t it also be … ‘we want more’ ? in regards to him continuing touring or recording.

I agree Central is a drag. But couldn’t it also be … ‘we want more’ ? in regards to him continuing touring or recording.
That would certainly be the reverse of my fatalistic view: He doesn't recognize it and carries on regardless.

That would certainly be the reverse of my fatalistic view: He doesn't recognize it and carries on unapologetically.

publicly? Yes there’s not much evidence of that. But unfortunately, that’s all we know. So yes, to have a fatalistic view is understandable.

Very nice cover, but a bit sad that this seventeen-year-old forgot about ... :rat::rat::rat:

I don't think Morrissey is doing the uploading.

The purpose of Central seems to be to damage his career to the point his only options are touring & being an unpaid source of material for hacks & content creators - while telling him that he's still relevant because people wear his t-shirts - which he doesn't earn any money from.
Martin Short Cuckoo GIF by tylaum

A three-chord composition like Jack the Kipper doesn't really lend itself to a piano rendition where the player just thumps it out on the keyboard.

Sounds shite, but still more listenable than anything Morrissey, himself, has recorded since 1997.

Love how it’s the original studio b-side version of the song. Maybe it will inspire Moz to play the original version live on occasion.

Nobody knows me, nobody knows me.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom