Morrissey Central "A 4:10 MENTION" (February 27, 2023)

I heard a bloke in a pub mention Neil Morrissey last month. Is it worth posting that?

I heard a bloke in a pub mention Neil Morrissey last month. Is it worth posting that?
Lol

I saw a toddler watching the Smurfs the other day. Which reminded me of the The Smiths.

I heard a friend of a friends mother talking about her daughters love for the walking dead . That had David Morrissey in it

A 4:10 MENTION

I thought she was friends with M? She has her own mind though and that isn't what is welcome in this day and age in M world .

M has been in his mentally unwell fat Elvis period for a while. Fecking since his late 40s.
This post is like the ones who say "oh Micheal Moore liked my comment on Twitter ,look see this screen shot "

' we've lost our boy "

I thought she was friends with M? She has her own mind though and that isn't what is welcome in this day and age in M world .

M has been in his mentally unwell fat Elvis period for a while. Fecking since his late 40s.
This post is like the ones who say "oh Micheal Moore liked my comment on Twitter ,look see this screen shot "

' we've lost our boy "
He's not fat. Pretty normal body for a dude in his early 60's.

He's not fat. Pretty normal body for a dude in his early 60's.

To be fair to Blaggard, I think he was just using "fat Elvis" as shorthand for "once iconic & bold, now lost it & surrounded with sycophants." I agree, Morrissey isn't fat. Even fat Elvis wasn't all that fat. He was just mildly overweight. But the contrast with his former self (and the costumes adding insult to injury) made him appear worse, weight-wise, than he really was.

To be fair to Blaggard, I think he was just using "fat Elvis" as shorthand for "once iconic & bold, now lost it & surrounded with sycophants." I agree, Morrissey isn't fat. Even fat Elvis wasn't all that fat. He was just mildly overweight. But the contrast with his former self (and the costumes adding insult to injury) made him appear worse, weight-wise, than he really was.
I actually think M looks great for his age. Def needs a wardrobe makeover though.
Sorry!

I actually think M looks great for his age. Def needs a wardrobe makeover though.
Sorry!

Completely agree. The moral of the Elvis costumes is: the older you get, the more you have tone it down. Morrissey might do well to return to the plain styles he wore in the mid-1990s. And there are vegan Doctor Martens now, if he wants to get back to more standard footwear. I guess it was when he was in Rome when he developed his fondness for the tight, pointy shoes.

Completely agree. The moral of the Elvis costumes is: the older you get, the more you have tone it down. Morrissey might do well to return to the plain styles he wore in the mid-1990s. And there are vegan Doctor Martens now, if he wants to get back to more standard footwear. I guess it was when he was in Rome when he developed his fondness for the tight, pointy shoes.
Yeah, totally, it would suit him well. 90ies Morrissey is my favourite style period of his. Really don't like the current one.

A friend of mine said to me many years ago that there was no way he could be gay because his clothes are always so wrinkled lol

I've definitely heard Chrissie defend Mozzballs' Islamophobia with a bit of her own thrown in for good measure so I'd say they are still pretty tight.

I've definitely heard Chrissie defend Mozzballs' Islamophobia with a bit of her own thrown in for good measure so I'd say they are still pretty tight.
Interesting. Do you know if she's the 'C' referred to in the 22 December 2022 Message From Morrissey on Central, where he was said to be 'in conversation' in Los Angeles?

Interesting. Do you know if she's the 'C' referred to in the 22 December 2022 Message From Morrissey on Central, where he was said to be 'in conversation' in Los Angeles?
No idea. Don't know, don't care. Did check it out though and look at this gobbledegook from a man in his 60s:

"It's been quite sad. The absence of any promotion is noticeable. It's devastating how no one can ever get this right. But they can't, or they won't. Radio stations, as far as I can tell, will play just about anything they're asked to. But as I've always said, true artists must always look after themselves whereas non-artists are encouraged and advanced beyond reason. When you walk through a storm hold your head up high … as the song goes!"

He is so far up his own hole!

Is it just that my page doesn't refresh or is this post now deleted from Centrals page? I now see only the new Suedehead one and after that the new recording post

Currently looks deleted.
FWD.

Sorry!
Totally agree! Obviously people change, but I look at early Morrissey videos and he was so unbelievably cool and immaculately styled and then at some of the recent gigs he looks like he just woke up, threw on the clothes he was wearing last night and wandered in by mistake. It's almost an existential cry of despair! Of all the wonky things in M's life this would be the easiest one to put right......

Remember when Sam put up that alternate vocal take of Brow Of My Beloved?

And put up Blue Dreamers Eyes? And When I Get To Wherever I'm Going? And Once Upon A Woman's Body? And You Don't Need Their Approval? And If Saturday Ever Comes? And I Couldn't Understand Why People Laughed?

How about putting up... "alternate versions"

...of all the BOT songs instead of making posts like these? Just sayin'.

Sam must've read this post and deleted it the more he thought about it.

Currently looks deleted.
FWD.

But the "Mark Adams" typo still stands. I guess the longer it goes uncorrected, the greater the chances of it being a different Suspicious Minds somehow having the same first name of the songwriter as the Suspicious Minds sung by Elvis Presley.

But the "Mark Adams" typo still stands. I guess the longer it goes uncorrected, the greater the chances of it being a different Suspicious Minds somehow having the same first name of the songwriter as the Suspicious Minds sung by Elvis Presley.

This goes all the way back to the clone stamp error of 2014.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom