A few questions to help me catch up

B

Bluenose

As I've not paraded my mush on here for a while, please tell me what additional tracks will be released on the 'Jesus' singles.

Has Morrissey only relased this song to get a few gasps of "oohh, controvertial" by relasing a "Christmas record" that is called 'I Have Forgiven Jesus'? I mean, it's hardly single material is it.

And another thing, has anyone seen this DVD, 'A Jewel In The Crown'. The customer reviews on Amzon are not exactly complimentary.

> As I've not paraded my mush on here for a while, please tell me what
> additional tracks will be released on the 'Jesus' singles.

A studio version of "No One Can Hold A Candle To You", plus "The Slum Mums" and "The Public Image" (which disappointingly is not cover of the PiL song.)

> Has Morrissey only relased this song to get a few gasps of "oohh,
> controvertial" by relasing a "Christmas record" that is
> called 'I Have Forgiven Jesus'? I mean, it's hardly single material is it.

Wait till you see the video *whimper*

> And another thing, has anyone seen this DVD, 'A Jewel In The Crown'. The
> customer reviews on Amzon are not exactly complimentary.

Yes, it's truly absymal. 'freeyourself' posted a very good (bad) review of it recently.

Yes, don't buy that DVD. Moz doesn't 'sanction' it and it seems to be just another lame excuse to make money off of him, parading the same old tired stuff around another time. Wait for the official Moz-DVD (if there is one) that everyone seems to think is coming out in the New Year.

Ahh, thanks for that. It does sound like a dredful cash-in job. Anyone would think Christmas is coming.

> Here's the link to my Jewel in the Crown review.

> I haven't changed my opinion.

> It really is that bad.

> As I've not paraded my mush on here for a while, please tell me what
> additional tracks will be released on the 'Jesus' singles.

> Has Morrissey only relased this song to get a few gasps of "oohh,
> controvertial" by relasing a "Christmas record" that is
> called 'I Have Forgiven Jesus'? I mean, it's hardly single material is it.

> And another thing, has anyone seen this DVD, 'A Jewel In The Crown'. The
> customer reviews on Amzon are not exactly complimentary.

Do keep up Bluenose.If you had less "Jiggy Jiggy" on the mind and more Moz you would not have to ask such beginner questions.

NUMPTIE!!

> Do keep up Bluenose.If you had less "Jiggy Jiggy" on the mind
> and more Moz you would not have to ask such beginner questions.

> NUMPTIE!!

Sorry J.

Far be it from me to be bitchy and suggest my absence is due to living life in the real world and not on a computer screen where I can "trol" people I'm never likey to meet and feel all satisfied that I can insult people. If that's what gets you through the day, J, then you carry on.

Yew slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag!

Back
Top Bottom