A few things to note.

• Thread starter The Quarry's Arsenal
  • Start date
T

The Quarry's Arsenal

First of all, I think it's been already said, but it's good to finally see Morrissey coming out with a new record, with favorable reviews for the most part.

Secondly, I'd like to thank the people who are making live RoIOs available for those of us who were not able to attend the shows. And just as well, I'd like to thank those who are making any radio broadcasts of songs available as well - if people on here really are hardcore Morrissey fans, I'm sure they will nevertheless be more than willing to buy the album and the single(s), regardless of what they get to hear before their release. Kudos.

I have to say though, what seems to be a rather endless stream of petty in-fighting on here is rather annoying. I guess I don't personally see the thrill of 'trolling' here, especially since what has been considered 'trolling' here is purely amateurish for the most part, and not very entertaining. The best thing I can suggest from noticing such things on other forums is ignoring them. I don't see what good it does to goad attention-seekers on anyway - no point in detracting from what people are actually on here for.

The Quarry's Arsenal

I agree!

I agree that you are a complete shithead with less than what I have to say (and that's really bringing down the standard).

You and your mumsy meandering with "I'm glad Morrissey has a new album...I'm glad everyone is allowing us to hear the new stuff...I'm glad, I'm glad"

I'd be glad if you put a shotgun in your mouth and sucked cold steel while I serve your left lobe with crackers and your right in my souffle. Brains are good eats ya know?

You forgot to also end it with I hope everyone says they's prayers and eats them vitamins!

Take your kumbaya shit and stuff it up your sweaty ass you f***ing hillybilly nignog!