a good non uk/us band?

Weeping Willows and Kent (both Swedish)

Australia's The Church has been putting out great albums since before you were born, "Mike". Get out of this UK-centered mindset. It's getting old.

There's a lot of good Japanese pop music knocking about on Youtube.
Although largely sung in the Japanese language, the music is very catchy and slickly produced, and some of the performers look stunning.

Last edited:
There's a great band from Sweden that sounds like Joy Division and Jesus and Mary Chain. URBAN uploaded it for me. It's on my crashed computer that i don't have time to fix though and I forget what they are called. :(

There's a great band from Sweden that sounds like Joy Division and Jesus and Mary Chain. URBAN uploaded it for me. It's on my crashed computer that i don't have time to fix though and I forget what they are called. :(
What band??

Possibly is the band: Broder Daniel?
I have them on my MySpace.
I don't think it's Kitchens of Distinction.

cardigans
concretes
c.s.s.
daft punk
sugarcubes/bjork
avalanches

most of these bands were good for at least one album.

Arcade fire sound like..................................Arcade Fire.They cannot be compaired to anyone else.Can't see an 80's connection at all.

Check out The Howling Bells From Australia
and The Dears from Canada,Forget the comparison to Morrissey which is just lazy journalism

Well I dont like all these bands but you might so: U2, Thin Lizzy, Bell X1, Ash, Snow Patrol, THe frames, The Cranberries, My Bloody Valentine, Therapy ? and plenty more

i cant think of 1

thank god we dont live in australia or canada
that must really suck

Mike, the limitations of your intelligence do not necessarily denote parallel limitations in the musical abilities of the rest of the world.

For a start here's a list of the five most influential artists of the last 50 years in popular music.

Elvis Pressley, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Kraftwerk, The Sex Pistols.

you are all pretending to like these bands that have got nowhere to look cool
ha, you have to laugh

canadian and australian music sucks

and to the person that said kraftwerk
have you seen their live footage?
how exciting watching them must be i dont think:D

Back
Top Bottom