A Place To List Our "Demands" Regarding Everything M-Related

A timely comment on Israel would be nice, given he wrote a song in praise of that country, whose people are its armies. He bothered to make comments on Assad in 2013/2014. Does he not also consider Netanyahu, the Judaeo-fascists in his cabinet and coalition, and the bury-the-living IDF soldiers contemptible?
Why? i think his answer would be like most smart peoples, he likes Israel, the country and people but would not be a fan of the killings of 1000s
Just like when the USA and UK go killing. People should really be having a go at Iran, they started this.
I think Moz is smart enough to know the difference between the people of a country and the politics of it. It cracks me up that yanks have a go at Israel, A) the USA kills more than Israel B) the people in Israel had more claim on the land when the ocuntry was created than the Yanks did hey hoo let's hate the Jews.

Morrissey, you and your band are formally invited to my wedding May 18th, 2024. Please play some songs and then let me hug you. It would make my beautiful day even more beautiful. I'll even make the menu full vegetarian.. for you!

“We regret to advise the Morrissey Wedding Show scheduled for May 18th will no longer be proceeding due to unforeseen logistical issues.”

drunk hangover GIF by WDR

I haven't listened to Kiss Me A Lot! I will though. Neither of us are fat so idk, that would still be a fun one, lol!!!! I thought The Loop would be a fun one to mix in there.
That’s the great thing about Morrissey, there’s so much to listen to.
When I first started seeing him live I only listened to a small amount of his solo stuff, or some songs I’d either only heard a bit of or I never fully appreciated them.

It’s like a never ending playlist, even now I find ‘new’ songs that I listen to whilst out running over and over.
Or obscure B sides that I never knew existed.

That’s the great thing about Morrissey, there’s so much to listen to.
When I first started seeing him live I only listened to a small amount of his solo stuff, or some songs I’d either only heard a bit of or I never fully appreciated them.

It’s like a never ending playlist, even now I find ‘new’ songs that I listen to whilst out running over and over.
Or obscure B sides that I never knew existed.
I love that!! He is just full of songs! Last time I've had a musical obsession like this it was for Björk like, 10 years ago. I don't listen to her much anymore but I know like, every song still (cept for her new stuff I don't like very much). Morrissey though.. I'm finding I like even more. I saw Björk live back in 2013 in Chicago.. now I just need to see Mozzybear. ❤️

Oh I would get a lovely set list together for him, which he would just love. Ending with I Won't Share You (I'm having the DJ playing that song anyway ❤️) Hey, since were on the topic, does anyone have any other suggestions for good wedding songs from Moz and/or da Smiffs?
You have to slow dance to “I’d Love To”. Phenomenal b-side from 1994. Pure effing romance.

My Love I’d Do Anything For You
Interesting drug
Such a little thing makes such a big difference
Our Frank
Alma Matters
All You Need Is Me
I like You
Don’t Make Fun Of Daddy’s Voice
In The Future When All’s Well
To Me You Are A Work Of Art
Kiss Me A Lot
All The Young People Must Fall In Love
I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I Can Have Both
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Now My Heart is Full
Lover To Be
Moon River
This beauty too that hasn't surfaced for quite a while

I would like to make some suggestions:

--Please hire a stylist. You are a handsome man, but your current look does you no favors.
--For the pre-show videos, cut the time to 15 min and show bits of your favorite films (A Taste of Honey, The Leather Boys, etc)
--Make better use of your back catalog. You have so many songs to choose from (the hits and deep cuts).

P.S. I still love you Moz, only slightly less than I used to.

Stop cancelling shows at the last minute without apology.

Back
Top Bottom