A Place To List Our "Demands" Regarding Everything M-Related

1. Move to Canada and marry Sharon
2. I’ll be your best man
3 . The Smiths 1985 can be chief brides maid.
4. Audrey can conduct the service.

1. Move to Canada and marry Sharon
2. I’ll be your best man
3 . The Smiths 1985 can be chief brides maid.
4. Audrey can conduct the service.
IMG_9598.gif

Morrissey Swords

He has the tour title already. And can kick it off in North Dublin.
Sorted! There we go. Now he has no excuse. Oh man, what an awesome time it would be in an intimate theatre just listening to him ramble away for an hour.

He generally makes such grounded, truthful statements and observations that I'm sure it would let us get to know him slightly better. I don't know how he would feel about that, though, as he appears to enjoy the enigmatic aura surrounding him and his life.

Sorted! There we go. Now he has no excuse. Oh man, what an awesome time it would be in an intimate theatre just listening to him ramble away for an hour.

He generally makes such grounded, truthful statements and observations that I'm sure it would let us get to know him slightly better. I don't know how he would feel about that, though, as he appears to enjoy the enigmatic aura surrounding him and his life.
Be careful what you wish for:

I am two people
One you know
But don't like
The other one
You don't know
But you don't want to

Be careful what you wish for:

I am two people
One you know
But don't like
The other one
You don't know
But you don't want to
For all of his faults, I just find him fascinating as a human. I will never know him on a personal level so it doesn't impact me all that much how he behaves around or with other people.

You are right, though, that it has the potential of opening a can of worms. I honestly don't believe he would open up like that to us. Privacy is something he seems to really value, and I can't argue with that.

On another note, I just wanted to say that I find myself laughing at one of your posts most days. I don't laugh enough, so I appreciate your wit. You never take yourself too seriously.

1. Mend bridges with Johnny, come hell or high tide
2. In some way, acknowledge the departure of Boz and Alain and thank them for their contributions and many years in the band
3. Recognise when people are using you or praising you for their own benefit and advancement

More live albums. We need an Oye Esteban live album for sure.

I'm sure I read somewhere he's got soundboards of all (well maybe not all) his shows. I never know why he doesn't release all of them digitally.

Just imagine having something like this to spend all our money on. Think of all the fun and joy camp Moz could have coming up with artwork for each show.

7. I would love a whole show of M just talking. I know it won't happen, and given how the media have it out for him and have spun things for the past three decades I guess that isn't a bad thing. They would only twist his words.
Morrissey Swords... He has the tour title already. And can kick it off in North Dublin.
On the one hand I'd love to go and see this (bit like what Henry Rollins did?) but maybe not a good idea. I love his chats between songs on live shows but they can go awry not always in a good way. Having to go into the next song can mercifully save the day and move things along.
The one time I managed to get along to a talk with John Pilger (RIP) it was great until he got bogged down replying to some unpleasant guy in the audience who seemed to hate him. Things can spiral out of control.
Also prob will be jeopardised by stage invaders.

On the one hand I'd love to go and see this (bit like what Henry Rollins did?) but maybe not a good idea. I love his chats between songs on live shows but they can go awry not always in a good way. Having to go into the next song can mercifully save the day and move things along.
The one time I managed to get along to a talk with John Pilger (RIP) it was great until he got bogged down replying to some unpleasant guy in the audience who seemed to hate him. Things can spiral out of control.
Also prob will be jeopardised by stage invaders.

How about the ‘Steven & Henry show!’
Say 7 intimate shows set in beautiful theaters around the U.S. (U.K soon after) Each a special night, where from two overstuffed reclining chairs, Rollins and Morrissey kick back, relax, and simply talk to each other about the world, love, and the meaning of life!
+ Q&A! 🙃

Make BOOYAH! shirts available at the online store.

• Get Faber to publish the complete collected lyrics

• Release BOT and WMTWD as a double album

• Release I Live In Oblivion as final single

• Retire to bed

Last edited:
requests rather than demands:

1. Buy back Bonfire.
2. Self release Bonfire in 2024.
3. Do a Bonfire Tour. Sell deluxe copies of the album at every concert.
4. Do a Bonfire Tour film, complete with interviews and behind the scenes footage.
5. Self release Without Music in 2025.

Back
Top Bottom