Adam Carolla-Morrissey/Smiths Fan?

Raquel

The Most Inept
My morning routine embarassingly includes listening to this radio show on the way to work. What a nice surprise to hear him use Hand in Glove for his transition music, and mention him once in a while. On the same show, Danny Bonaduce has claimed that Morrissey gave him the eye in a bar in Rome, just slightly difficult to imagine!

My morning routine embarassingly includes listening to this radio show on the way to work. What a nice surprise to hear him use Hand in Glove for his transition music, and mention him once in a while. On the same show, Danny Bonaduce has claimed that Morrissey gave him the eye in a bar in Rome, just slightly difficult to imagine!

I'm afraid people don't live in the States have no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

I don't remember about that story, because it's a minor gossip.

That WOULD be a good excuse but if someone started a thread about Kit Kat bars and someone else had one 19 years ago, you'd send a link to the scanned in images of the pen pal letters ;)

They probably voted for Bush--again. ;)

I used to bash 2nd time Bush voters before.... but lately I've realized that these people shouldn't be blamed as much considering that the other candidate was a whimp like John Kerry who couldn't even defend himself and his military record...... how could poeple expect him to defend the country then?

Thank god Kerry didn't win, he's a weak punk that would've caused the Democratic party to loose this past election...... intead Bush is doing IT to his Republican party. We will one day thank Bush for causing the Republican party to become a minority party for the next few decades.

Thank you Bush, thank you so much for giving us Speaker Pelosi!!!!

Back
Top Bottom