An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

My project "On the Road". This is a compiliation made of all offical live tracks of r.e.m.
Will start uploading next week

Disc 1
Disc 2
Disc 3
Disc 4
Disc 5
New links is been posted at post #1612

Last edited:
Sorry for any confusion with shows dates i've uploaded.

As I think i've said before, I can only go off the dates on the cd's I am transferring. So I am going to blame some scam bloody bootleggers or rogue traders that conned me out of a show or two in a dark and seedy part of a life I used to live.

I agree I hope someone can settle the date of the show for everyone.

I think i've mentioned this before and I don't know how much clashes with the Rareties of US, but does anyone want this up next. I've just transferred it from my cds.

"Stipe Hunting"
no label

* Recorded: Various dates and locations
* Quality: Mostly Excellent
* Format: 4CD (CD-R)
* Released: 2001
* Notes: Compilation of Non-R.E.M. tracks featuring Michael Stpe. 4 CDRs in individual jewel cases, totaling 75 tracks (4 hours and 40 minutes of music), with songs arranged chronologically. The sound quality is excellent. Only 12 sets made. See scans.

* Tracks

DISC ONE: 1. Living by the Neck (Live) (by Tanzplagen, w/Stipe) 2. Meeting (Live) (by Tanzplagen, w/Stipe) 3. Peter Pan (Live) (by Tanzplagen, w/Stipe) 4. Treason (by Tanzplagen, w/Stipe) 5. Meeting (by Tanzplagen, w/Stipe) 6. Hot Nights in Georgia (by Jason and the Scorchers, w/Stipe) 7. Clustering Train (by the Golden Palominos, w/Stipe) 8. Boy (Go) (by the Golden Palominos, w/Stipe) 9. Omaha (by the Golden Palominos, w/Stipe) 10. Tainted Obligation (by the Community Trolls, w/Stipe) 11. Grow Wild (by Hugo Largo, w/Stipe) 12. Eureka (by Hugo Largo, w/Stipe) 13. A Campfire Song (by 10,000 Maniacs, w/Stipe) 14. The Counting Song (Live) (by Natalie Merchant and Stipe) 15. Leaving, on a Jet Plane (Live Medley) (by Natalie Merchant, Stipe, Buck, & friends) 16. Bad Karma (by Warren Zevon, w/Stipe, Berry, Buck, Mills) 17. Even a Dog Can Shake Hands (by Warren Zevon, w/Berry, Buck, Mills) 18. Dreamin' of Eternity (by Our Favorite Band, w/Stipe) 19. Little April Shower (by Natalie Merchant, Stipe, & friends)

DISC TWO: 1. I'll Give You My Skin (by the Indigo Girls, w/Stipe) 2. Future 40's (Live a capella) (by Stipe) 3. Future 40's (album version) (by Syd Straw, w/Stipe) 4. Kid Fears (by the Indigo Girls, w/Stipe) 5. Tried to be True (by the Indigo Girls, w/Berry, Buck, Mills) 6. What It Is (by the Blue Aeroplanes, w/Stipe) 7. Hello In There (Live) (by Stipe, Natalie Merchant, & Billy Bragg) 8. My Bible Is the Latest TV Guide (by Berry) 9. Kid Fears (Live) (by the Indigo Girls, w/Stipe) 10. She Doesn't Exist (by Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians, w/Stipe, Buck) 11. Dark Green Energy (by Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians, w/Stipe) 12. Alive and Living Now (by the Golden Palominos, w/Stipe) 13. You Woke Up My Neighbourhood (by Billy Bragg, w/Stipe, Buck) 14. Civilization vs. Technology (by Stipe, KRS-One, & Harmony) 15. Tighten Up Your Wig (by Billy Bragg, w/Buck & a brief Stipe sample) 16. Words and Knives (by Chickasaw Mudd Puppies, w/Stipe) 17. Nowhere Road (by the Troggs, w/Berry, Buck, Mills) 18. Captain Scrummy (Dialogue) (by Stipe & Michael Maronna)

DISC THREE: 1. Trout (by Neneh Cherry, w/Stipe) 2. To Sir With Love (Live) (by 10,000 Maniacs, w/Stipe) 3. Candy Everybody Wants (Live) (by 10,000 Maniacs, w/Stipe) 4. One (Live) (by Automatic Baby, U2's Clayton & Mullen w/Stipe, Mills) 5. Full Moon (by Annie Ross & the Low Note Quintet, w/Stipe) 6. Arms of Love (by Stipe) 7. Photograph (by R.E.M. & Natalie Merchant) 8. Your Ghost (by Kristin Hersh, w/Stipe) 9. Roadrunner (by the Backbeat Band, w/Mills) 10. Guilty by Association (by Vic Chesnutt, w/Stipe) 11. Galveston (Live) (snippet by Stipe & Mills) 12. Red Rain (Live) (by Stipe, Peter Gabriel, & Natalie Merchant) 13. The Last Day of Our Acquaintance (Live) (by Stipe) 14. Slapstick Heart (by Sam Phillips, written by all 4 members of R.E.M.) 15. Ill Wind (You're Blowing Me No Good) (by Michael Brook, w/Stipe) 16. The Long Road (Live) (by Stipe & Natalie Merchant) 17. My Gang (poem read by Stipe)

DISC FOUR: 1. "Electrolite (Live)" (by Stipe & Mills) 2. "Injured Bird" (by Vic Chesnutt & Stipe) 3. "Last Call" (by Patti Smith, w/Stipe) 4. "Almond Kisses" (by Spacehog, w/Stipe) 5. "Everybody Needs a Little Sanctuary" (by Grant Lee Buffalo, w/Stipe) 6. "Lucky (Live)" (by Radiohead, w/Stipe) 7. "Karma Police (Live)" (by Radiohead, w/Buck, Mills) 8. "Fantasize" (by Liz Phair, w/Berry, Buck, Mills) 9. "Happiness" (by Stipe & Rain Phoenix) 10. "We're Not So Bad" (by Stipe) 11. "Glitter In Their Eyes" (by Patti Smith, w/Stipe) 12. "Little Red Hen" (by Christy McWilson, w/Buck, Mills) 13. "Cryin' Out Loud" (by Christy McWilson, w/Buck, Mills) 14. "Sun" (by the Utah Saints, w/Stipe) 15. "Punk Club" (by the Utah Saints, w/Stipe) 16. "Rhinoceros" (by the Utah Saints, w/Stipe) 17. "Wiggedy Wack" (by the Utah Saints, w/Stipe) 18. "I've Been High (Live)" (by Stipe) 19. "Christmas Time Is Here Again" (R.E.M. Christmas bonus track) 20. "Hastings and Main" (R.E.M. Christmas bonus track) 21. "Take Seven" (R.E.M. Christmas bonus track)
[/SIZE]

If you've not heard some or any of these tracks, Most of this stuff is fantastic

There's rare stuff with Tanzplagen (not so great in my humble opinion) and The Community Trolls. I still think Tainted Obligation is wonderful, the songs with the indigo girls are sublime, as is Last days of our acquaintance, oooh theres simply too many to mention. In fact I honestly believe that, almost without exception, everything Stipe puts his voice to makes a song great. I defy you not to appreciate at least 80-90% of what on these discs.

Do you want it?

Best of all there can be no problem with dates on this one.

Dave

Download this today, it's fantastic. Thanks davemel:)

Permanent Vacation Milan 2005 - http://www.youtube.com/user/heidigretel#p/u

Bad Day - Amsterdam 2008
Living Well... - Umbria Jazz 2008
Bad Day - Umbria Jazz 2008
What's the Frequency, Kenneth - Umbria Jazz 2008
Ripped from proshot videos I found on youtube
http://www.multiupload.com/JD58937TMM

Mike Mills - Gift of the Fathers
http://www.multiupload.com/7AJ2WJG1WK

Requests
31 January 2002 - Carnegie Hall, New York
15 December 2002 - Richard’s On Richards, Vancouver
31 January 1992 - 40 Watt Club, Athens
5 April 1990 - 40 Watt Club, Athens
19 December 1990 - Uptown Lounge, Athens
14 January 1995 - Entertainment Centre, Perth, Australia
3 July 2003 - Midtfyn Festival, Odense, Denmark
24 July 2003 - Neapolis Festival, Naples, Italy
11 October 2003 - Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
Soundcheck for Prague 2008
Pretty Persuasion (live Red Rocks Amphitheatre 2003) Carved In Stone: Live at Red Rocks vol. 2 cd
Drive (live 25/10/03 Oslo, Norway) For the Lady cd

Last edited:
Hi

My wife is selling off her small R.E.M collection due to needing the space for our new baby. Ideally she would like to sell it as a whole. If you are interested and want further details, please pm me with an e-mail address and I can send you the list.

Weezers oddfellows local cover is on Pork and Beans digital ep/7inch. but i find an active link anywhere.

thanks fanofrem downloading those treats now :)

Anybody have this: 15 February 1995 - Velodrome, Anoeta, San Sebastian, Spain??? I know that exist a bootleg call "Live in Spain".Thanks!!!

Hello everyone!!
I've been too busy these months because of my work, I couldn't enter here :o
I want to know if anybody has all R.E.M.'s Christmas singles, they're a lot of tracks :eek:

Thanks
pluck :cool:

Hello everyone!!
I've been too busy these months because of my work, I couldn't enter here :o
I want to know if anybody has all R.E.M.'s Christmas singles, they're a lot of tracks :eek:

Thanks
pluck :cool:

Yes, I would love if anyone could post those. :) (If possible in 256kbps or higher, 'cause I always find them, but they're always in poor quality, especially the oldest ones.)

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom