An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Part 1 of my Monster Tour compilation
https://archive.org/details/MonsterTour1995Part1

Monster Tour Part 2
https://archive.org/details/MonsterTour1995Part2

Monster Tour Part 3
https://archive.org/details/MonsterTour1995Part3
but i don't have these songs, if anyone have them it would be great if you share it with me, so we can have a complete compilation.
the missing songs:

46 A Horse With No Name
48 Atlantis
49 Behind Closed Doors
51 Crimson & Clover
53 Doll Parts
54 Drift Away
57 Happy Birthday
58 Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
59 I Got You Babe
61 Landslide
62 Speed Racer
63 Sponge
64 Stars N Stripes
65 Sweet Caroline
71 Winter

please tell me if they played songs on the monster tour that i don't have on my compilation, and i'm also looking for soundcheks recordings.
Drift Away and Doll Parts are now been added to the comilation on part 3.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the three live tracks from the THREE record store tracks from back in 2011? I would love them in FLAC.

1. Mine Smell Like Honey/ Supernatural Superserious (live in Walnut Creek, NC)
2. Oh My Heart/ Harborcoat (live in Riga, Latvia)
3. ÜBerlin/ What's the Frequency, Kenneth? (live in Oslo, Norway)

Looking for the live tracks in particular

Thanks in advance.

Just for general info: the recently released, extremely limited EP "Live in Greensboro" is currently available in FLAC form via a (still) well-seeded torrent.

You can find it using Google. Get it while you can! (But of course, if you can find an original being sold, and it's not from one of those e-bay scalpers, buy it fast!)

Last edited:
Does anyone have the three live tracks from the THREE record store tracks from back in 2011? I would love them in FLAC.

1. Supernatural Superserious (live in Walnut Creek, NC) - from Mine Smell Like Honey single
2. Harborcoat (live in Riga, Latvia) - from Oh My Heart single
3. What's the Frequency, Kenneth? (live in Oslo, Norway) - from ÜBerlin single

I second this request. Would love to have those in FLAC, if anyone's up to sharing.

yep, a patch to be sewed on. it looks like this:

54605CA0-733C-4275-97F6-99503C9D7665-4496-00000401B584A6C2_zpse1d130f9.jpg

Oh, I see. Literally, a fabric patch to be sewed somewhere. (I'd like to see how it looks. Green's cover?) Update: Many thanks for the pic!

In some way, I guess that's nice. Maybe in 1989 they'd have something to do with it, jeans school backpacks and all. But now? Well, at least it's a cool piece of memorabilia.

Last edited:
Now I'm a bit of a lapsed REM fan but I have recently re-found a tape in my collection that is simply labelled 'Green World Tour 1989'. It would have been taped for me by my mate Sam way back in the early '90's. I'm gonna list the songs and hope that someone on here can identify it for me.

Pop Song '89
Exhuming McCarthy
Welcome To The Occupation
Disturbance At The Heron House
Turn You Inside Out
Orange Crush
Feeling Gravity's Pull
Swan, Swan H
Begin The Begin
Pretty Persuasion
I Believe
King Of Birds
Crazy
Finest Worksong
You Are The Everything
Stand
Perfect Circle
Get Up
It's The End Of The World As We Know It.

I'm not expecting it to be anything rare but I am interested to know if anyone can identify it from the setlist.

Now I'm a bit of a lapsed REM fan but I have recently re-found a tape in my collection that is simply labelled 'Green World Tour 1989'. It would have been taped for me by my mate Sam way back in the early '90's. I'm gonna list the songs and hope that someone on here can identify it for me.

Pop Song '89
Exhuming McCarthy
Welcome To The Occupation
Disturbance At The Heron House
Turn You Inside Out
Orange Crush
Feeling Gravity's Pull
Swan, Swan H
Begin The Begin
Pretty Persuasion
I Believe
King Of Birds
Crazy
Finest Worksong
You Are The Everything
Stand
Perfect Circle
Get Up
It's The End Of The World As We Know It.

I'm not expecting it to be anything rare but I am interested to know if anyone can identify it from the setlist.

It's this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Songs-For-Green-World-Broadcast/dp/B0054JFN8Q

It's a very common show, but a cool performance! You're missing one track (Academy Fightsong). It's a mixture of two shows that were recorded for a radio broadcast on the Green world tour. The station decided to mix both nights up instead of playing one full gig, so no one really knows what songs are from which show. This was the first R.E.M. Bootleg I ever listend to (along with Larry's Place) when I was 13ish

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i'm also now finished with my work tour 1987 compilation, but i'm missing a few songs.
the missing songs:
Work Tour 1987
09 (Don't Go Back To) Rockville
30 Underneath the Bunker
59 Singing Cage
61 Born to Run
62 We Don't Need Another Hero
64 Rollers Show
65 Saturday Night
70 Catapult (Soundcheck)

if someone here have some of the songs i don't have, please share it with me, so i can add them to the comilation. will start uploading tomorrow.

It's this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Songs-For-Green-World-Broadcast/dp/B0054JFN8Q

It's a very common show, but a cool performance! You're missing one track (Academy Fightsong). It's a mixture of two shows that were recorded for a radio broadcast on the Green world tour. The station decided to mix both nights up instead of playing one full gig, so no one really knows what songs are from which show. This was the first R.E.M. Bootleg I ever listend to (along with Larry's Place) when I was 13ish

Brilliant, that's all I needed to know. Wasn't expecting anything rare. It was the first REM boot I heard as well. :blushing:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi,

I am currently making a 2 cd live collection, spanning from 1989 up to 2008 which I plan on uploading here. It's nearly done but I need a few more shows just to complete the collection, would anyone be able to help me out with the following shows:

Oslo 2003 (just pop song 89 really)
Avalon 2003
Atlanta 1999 FM version
cologne 2001 (my copy isn't really good enough for the compilation
oxegen 2008
Rock AM Ring 2005

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom